Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surround sound system for tv- €500 approximately budget

Options
  • 06-02-2018 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm moving house soon and want to set up a decent surround sound system for tv. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Budget isn't fixed but ideally under €500. I could stretch that amount IF it makes an extremely notable difference. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't want cables running along the floor, will have to [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]willing to get an electrician in if cables need to be run behind walls.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Not a must have but if I can play music through the speakers wirelessly it'd be great. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]These are the recommendations from Richersounds, anyone have any other recommendations please? [/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You would be starting at the Yamaha YHT1840 system priced at 349.00 euro[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://euro.richersoun...-yamaha-yht1840.aspx[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Next up at a little over budget would be the Yamaha RXV483 paired with the JBL Cinema 5.1 priced at 529.99 Euro[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.richersoun...-jbl-cinema-510.html[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pa.[/font]

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

You won't get better pricing that RS, your next bet is to look second hand on Adverts, some folk moving to Atmos or higher number of speaker setup sell off their 5.1 amp and speaker combos quite regularly

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

Advertisement