Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why setup as Billpay when I requested Prepay?

Options
  • 06-02-2018 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have an existing bundle of broadband and home phone with eir. Last week I went online and chose a mobile SIM only prepay plan (100 1GB) as an existing broadband customer. SIM arrived today and I've ported my number to eir, it appears that on my eir account this has been setup as a billpay 100 1GB plan. It's the same amount but why was it setup as billpay instead of prepay?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Gosh wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have an existing bundle of broadband and home phone with eir. Last week I went online and chose a mobile SIM only prepay plan (100 1GB) as an existing broadband customer. SIM arrived today and I've ported my number to eir, it appears that on my eir account this has been setup as a billpay 100 1GB plan. It's the same amount but why was it setup as billpay instead of prepay?
    Hi Gosh ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gosh

PM sent as requested

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gosh

PM sent as requested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Gosh wrote: »
    PM sent as requested
    I will reply to your PM shortly.

Thanks

Thomas