Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hit and run with a company vehicle

Options
  • 06-02-2018 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I was hit by a company vehicle while I was away and found a note with the registration number. I have made a report and was told by Garda in Waterford you'll probably receive nothing. I informed my insurance company but they have yet to follow up in any relation to helping me.

How and where do I go to start the process of compensation for the damages caused to my car?

More info: Intoxicated driver stole a Company van while the keys were in the ignition and ploughed into several cars in Waterford, mine included. I have the registration number and the name of the company. What is my next step?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Give that info to your insurance co. Let them follow the Company.

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Ritchiii wrote: »
    I was hit by a company vehicle while I was away and found a note with the registration number. I have made a report and was told by Garda in Waterford you'll probably receive nothing. I informed my insurance company but they have yet to follow up in any relation to helping me.

How and where do I go to start the process of compensation for the damages caused to my car?

More info: Intoxicated driver stole a Company van while the keys were in the ignition and ploughed into several cars in Waterford, mine included. I have the registration number and the name of the company. What is my next step?
    Hi Ritchiii

This is something you would have to check with your own insurers. If your policy is with us PM me with your details and we will look into this further for you.

Regards 
    Seán

Advertisement