Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems Paying Eir Mobile Bill

Options
  • 06-02-2018 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

I recently ported back to Vodafone and have a bill I need to pay but not for love nor money will the IVR give me options to pay my bill because I'm no longer a customer nor will it allow me proceed to speak to an agent. Can you please provide a direct phone number (international format+3531XXXXX) so I can pay my final bill. I haven't the patience for 1901 or 1905 anymore and likely wont work from abroad when I go tomorrow.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    I recently ported back to Vodafone and have a bill I need to pay but not for love nor money will the IVR give me options to pay my bill because I'm no longer a customer nor will it allow me proceed to speak to an agent. Can you please provide a direct phone number (international format+3531XXXXX) so I can pay my final bill. I haven't the patience for 1901 or 1905 anymore and likely wont work from abroad when I go tomorrow.

Thanks
    Hi Ah-Watch,

If its a case where your account is terminated the IVR system will no longer recognise your mobile number or account number, I would recommend calling 1800 503 303. They can organise to take payment.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Hi Ah-Watch,

If its a case where your account is terminated the IVR system will no longer recognise your mobile number or account number, I would recommend calling 1800 503 303. They can organise to take payment.

Thanks

Thomas

I’m now out of the country which is why I asked for the international number. I can not dial 1800 from here. Can you please get me a number which can be dialed from abroad.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    Hi Ah-Watch,

Thanks

Thomas

I’m now out of the country which is why I asked for the international number. I can not dial 1800 from here.  Can you please get me a number which can be dialed from abroad.

Thanks
    Our international customer care number is +353 1 430 7085.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement