Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Jersey Offer

Options
  • 06-02-2018 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi

I finally received the code fornthe free jersey today 06/02/2018

I tried to use the code with lifestyle sports and I’m told the promotion has ended

I have to contact Comreg in order to get the code as Eir Customer service refused to help. I logged multiple complaints online and over the phone and I did not receive one response from Eir

How do I get my free jersey

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi

I finally received the code fornthe free jersey today 06/02/2018

I tried to use the code with lifestyle sports and I’m told the promotion has ended

I have to contact Comreg in order to get the code as Eir Customer service refused to help. I logged multiple complaints online and over the phone and I did not receive one response from Eir

How do I get my free jersey
    Hi madyoke2009 ,

That would be true the promotion has ended.

Can you please PM me the code you've received, your full name and account number, please?

I can look into a resolution for you then.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement