Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what does Arts mean

Options
  • 06-02-2018 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I found some courses and they say arts accounting. Is the same thing as accounting is it worse or better
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

As far as I know Arts is combining 3 subjects. So if you do Accounting in Arts, you study accounting plus two other subjects. It gives you a broad range of options to choose from and in 2nd year you can decide to change one of the subjects if you aren't enjoying it.

Hard to answer which is 'better'. Depends what you are looking for. Pure accountancy will probably give you a degree that is connected to the accountants association of Ireland or similar, whereas you may need further study after the arts degree. I am open to correction though.

Advertisement