Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insuring landcruiser crewcab commercially

Options
  • 07-02-2018 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    I’ve recently purchased a 2018 landcruiser crewcab and it is insured with yourselves commercially but I can carry passengers.
    I need to tax it now commercially for 333€ And carry passengers but what do I need to do this , forms etc...

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Dorothy01 wrote: »
    Hi
    I’ve recently purchased a 2018 landcruiser crewcab and it is insured with yourselves commercially but I can carry passengers.
    I need to tax it now commercially for 333€ And carry passengers but what do I need to do this , forms etc...
    Hi Dorothy01

We could not advise unfortunately on how to tax a vehicle. You may be able to find more information on how to tax a commercial vehicle on the Motor Tax Online website.

Regards 
    Seán

Advertisement