Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long for payment to arrive?

Options
  • 07-02-2018 7:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hello,
    My landlord transferred a deposit refund from their Ptsb account to my bank of ireland account last friday evening. Its now wednesday morning and it still hasn't shown up in my BOI account. Do payments normally take this long or should I give the landlord a ring?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

salfriz wrote: »
    Hello,
    My landlord transferred a deposit refund from their Ptsb account to my bank of ireland account last friday evening. Its now wednesday morning and it still hasn't shown up in my BOI account. Do payments normally take this long or should I give the landlord a ring?
    Thanks

Hi salfriz,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Any transfer done between two Euro accounts should only take one working day to be completed. As this was done on Friday and hasn't reached you yet, I'd ask you to contact your landlord and make sure they have the correct account information for you. If they do have the correct information your landlord will then have to contact there bank and they'll be able to put a trace on this payment to see why this hasn't reached your account yet.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement