Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT visual inspection retest

• 07-02-2018 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hi,

I plan to do the visual retest today. Does anyone know if you just go to the front desk and ask or do you just go into the back where you get the nct result?

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 639 ✭✭✭chris1970

Hi,

I plan to do the visual retest today. Does anyone know if you just go to the front desk and ask or do you just go into the back where you get the nct result?

Thanks.
    Front desk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭PenguinForce

Cheers for the quick reply:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭pippip

Depends on the centre, Deansgrange you just grab a mechanic as they come out with someone elses car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,712 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Front desk

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭PenguinForce

My one is at font hill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

I went to the back desk at Fonthill.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Call one over when (s)he brings out a car in Tallaght.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Had a visual with herself's car a week or so ago. Went to front desk and the girl at counter called one of the testers to check when he was free. Waited maybe ten mins or so, he came out to car and checked and then went and printed the cert.

Advertisement