Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heart shaped moulds

• 07-02-2018 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I would be able to buy heart shaped chocolate moulds for valentines?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭.red.

puma90 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me where I would be able to buy heart shaped chocolate moulds for valentines?

I'm only guessing but the likes of Mr Price, Deals and the smaller discount shops usually have stuff like that.
    Homestore and More usually have them too but probably much more expensive!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Mod note: I've moved this into the main Food forum and added a Baking tag :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

What county are you in?

Stock and Arnotts in Dublin would both have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭georgina toadbum

Tiger might have them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 490 ✭✭thegame

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭phormium

For making chocolates/baking/something else?

If for chocolates easysweets.ie have loads of different heart shapes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭puma90

Thanks everyone

Advertisement