Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reward chart/systems

Options
  • 07-02-2018 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Has anyone any good ideas on reward charts? For good behaviour. Just want to nip it in the bud for my generally well behaved 4 year old.
    Did it work for you ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

Has anyone any good ideas on reward charts? For good behaviour. Just want to nip it in the bud for my generally well behaved 4 year old.
    Did it work for you ?

Works a dream for me. Currently on a Paw Patrol reward chart. I just search in Pinterest and print a chart. I let my daughter pick out her own stickers to put on the chart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Yes, reward charts work really well. 

It's a bit of work to keep it up though yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Yep, doing it to encourage sleep at the moment!
    Just bought a3 sheets in Mr Price, along with a sheet of stickers he picked himself (Despicable Me), then just wrote XxX Sleep Chart in colours at the top, and columns for every night of the week. Doesn’t haven to be anything costly of fancy!
    Seems to be helping here anyway.

Advertisement