Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with End of contract charges

Options
  • 07-02-2018 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭

My Eir mobile contract ended on 3rd February , I transferred over to VF in January after checking with Eir Support so expected final bill of €45 for January, instead I have a bill of over €200! Please help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

techie wrote: »
    My Eir mobile contract ended on 3rd February , I transferred over to VF in January after checking with Eir Support so expected final bill of €45 for January, instead I have a bill of over €200! Please help.
    Hi techie,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭techie

Hi techie,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas
    Done, thanks Thomas.

Hi techie,

Thanks 

Thomas
    Done, thanks Thomas.
    I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭techie

Thanks Thomas for sorting my issue. Much appreciated.

Thanks Thomas for sorting my issue. Much appreciated.
    No problem at all, happy to help.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement
Advertisement