Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Voucher - no email

Options
  • 07-02-2018 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭

Hi, hoping someone here can help.

I purchased a ryanair voucher this morning, and I did so without logging into my account. A confirmation of successful purchase came up on screen and the money was taken from my bank account, so I closed the page without giving it a second thought, without noting the confirmation number on screen.

My issue now is that I haven't received the voucher via email (I also checked my spam/junk folder, its not there either). I can't engage in the live chat as I have no booking/confirmation number.

Despite the fact that I used the same email for the transaction as the one on my Ryanair account, my Ryanair account isn't showing recent transactions.
    But the money is gone from my account. So basically, short of the money being taken, I have no proof of even purchasing the voucher.

Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, what should I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

You do have proof if payment was taken, as Ryanair will have a transaction recorded against your credit/debit card. Should be fairly simple to sort out over live chat or phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭irelandrover

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    Hi, hoping someone here can help.

I purchased a ryanair voucher this morning, and I did so without logging into my account. A confirmation of successful purchase came up on screen and the money was taken from my bank account, so I closed the page without giving it a second thought, without noting the confirmation number on screen.

My issue now is that I haven't received the voucher via email (I also checked my spam/junk folder, its not there either). I can't engage in the live chat as I have no booking/confirmation number.

Despite the fact that I used the same email for the transaction as the one on my Ryanair account, my Ryanair account isn't showing recent transactions.
    But the money is gone from my account. So basically, short of the money being taken, I have no proof of even purchasing the voucher.

Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, what should I do?

Does the transaction number in your bank statement contain the confirmation number or a reference number. Using that you could then call Ryanair?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Did this at Xmas. It took almost 24 hours for it to come through.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭robo

Batgurl wrote: »
    Did this at Xmas. It took almost 24 hours for it to come through.

Agree it can take a day at least to get the confirmation email, I was the same, worried about it but you will get it.

Advertisement