Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running out of Patience with the incompetence

Options
  • 07-02-2018 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Issues to date
    • Install date incorrect as mess up on the Eir side. As a result I am 4 days late with the install. FIXED
    • Final bill issued on my old account via email. Cannot login to see said bill as my account is temporarily locked. So I cannot see the bill which you want 140 EUR for??!
    • Mobile which was part of my old bundle was 45pm, now on the new bundle it has gone to 55pm?
    • 2 Emails to your support staff regarding asking to be set up on myeir using my existing email address and 2 replies sent by me over the past two days. Still no response.
    [*]

I am in the works of contacting the Eir board about this level of customer service. It is quite insulting to me, to be paying good money and being treated like some animal.

No response required as this will be forwarded to the Exco.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

gonko wrote: »
    Issues to date
    • Install date incorrect as mess up on the Eir side. As a result I am 4 days late with the install. FIXED
    • Final bill issued on my old account via email. Cannot login to see said bill as my account is temporarily locked. So I cannot see the bill which you want 140 EUR for??!
    • Mobile which was part of my old bundle was 45pm, now on the new bundle it has gone to 55pm?
    • 2 Emails to your support staff regarding asking to be set up on myeir using my existing email address and 2 replies sent by me over the past two days. Still no response.

[*]

I am in the works of contacting the Eir board about this level of customer service. It is quite insulting to me, to be paying good money and being treated like some animal.

No response required as this will be forwarded to the Exco.
    [*]
    Hi gonko ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement