Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SHOP CLOSING / RELOCATING: Range River Mountain - Outdoor Depot, Tallaght.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

Its the closest gunshop to me and i still don't buy there, hopefully it moves far, far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Free-2-Flow

gunny123 wrote: »
    Its the closest gunshop to me and i still don't buy there, hopefully it moves far, far away.
    Any particular reason?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Any particular reason?

The guy who runs the gun shop is a Gent :pac:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

He's long gone.

I like the guy who runs it, are you sure you're not thinking of the guy that was bought out? Previous Rod and Gun partner?

• Advertisement

Bogwoppit wrote: »
    He's long gone.

Good to hear. He had zero manners, and i think he alienated everyone who walked through his door.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Zxthinger

Where are they relocating too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭J.R.

I asked then the same question last Wednesday through their Facebook page, where it was announced - no reply yet!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Which likely means they don't have a new premises. I passed it the other day and the stock seemed to be still there, wonder if it's some sort of rental dispute?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Pity we were not made aware the guy with the attitude issue was gone , I would have gone back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Deaf git

Has anyone had any contact with the gun end of this shop? A friend paid in full for a gun and still waiting on a licence. Hope he hasn't been stitched.

Deaf git wrote:
    Has anyone had any contact with the gun end of this shop? A friend paid in full for a gun and still waiting on a licence. Hope he hasn't been stitched.

Still trading in Firearms. Guns can be collected by appointment.
    This is his number.
    Chay 0876246845

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I went in there for a look about a year back I'd not more and I wasn't really impressed got the feeling I shouldn't be disturbing them. Anyway got what I needed else where.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shooter.234

Was bound to close eventually last time I was there the fella was very rude. Theres a new firearms dealer in Finglas. Very reasonable prices and very knowledgeable about all things hunting/shooting. Definitely my go to guy from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

Was bound to close eventually last time I was there the fella was very rude. Theres a new firearms dealer in Finglas. Very reasonable prices and very knowledgeable about all things hunting/shooting. Definitely my go to guy from now on.

Where abouts?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

He is in the village opposite the aib bank in the old bank of Ireland building

He's in the Village in the old bank building beside PowerCity.

Does he have a website ? I must drop by and have a snoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Is that Sportsman.ie? Haven't been in there yet but must give a look.

Gravelly wrote: »
    Is that Sportsman.ie? Haven't been in there yet but must give a look.

Yep some good stuff. Has a full gun room !

• Advertisement

gunny123 wrote: »
    Does he have a website ? I must drop by and have a snoop.

Yeah he's called Sportsman.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bluezulu49

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Which likely means they don't have a new premises. I passed it the other day and the stock seemed to be still there, wonder if it's some sort of rental dispute?

According to IRIS OIFIGIÚIL, FEBRUARY 27th, 2018, page 356, RANGE RIVER MOUNTAIN LIMITED is in Creditor’s Voluntary Liquidation.

Diarmuid Lynam, 32 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2 was appointed liquidator on 22nd February 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Deaf git

Anyone know if Range River are actually delivering guns and honouring orders? I mean actually supplying as opposed to saying they will supply?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I'd be very worried if a company in voluntary liquidation had my money and I was waiting for a gun from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I'd be very worried if a company in voluntary liquidation had my money and I was waiting for a gun from them.

There wouldn't be any need to worry, you could rest assured you won't get it.

Advertisement