Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Shut up Johnpatrickoctogenarian what would you know about anything

Whatevs recycled old sh!t:electrically enabled

His-comprehension-world.gif

:(

PDF with a map and date please :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I missed you guys. Haven’t been able to get on boards all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I dunno how I’m gonna organise this meet up in this forum!! I usually have the run of a forum and can set up polls and all! How will we figure out dates and locations without polls?!!

Cant you post out polling cards to everyone, we fill them in and send them back.

On a serious note, you can use Google forms or open a seperate thread for the beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I dunno how I’m gonna organise this meet up in this forum!! I usually have the run of a forum and can set up polls and all! How will we figure out dates and locations without polls?!!

Where’s the poll option for all the times all the days everywhere all the time. Ima click that

• Advertisement

The wine tasting in Anna’s gaf! is top notch

The wine tasting in ### is top notch

You might wanna delete that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Survey Monkey!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Anyone ever go wine tasting in France?
    By wine tasting, do you mean drink copiously while in France. Why, yes I have.

If you mean fancy pants wine tasting, then no. I have in South Africa if that's any help.

latest?cb=20150515002629

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Google forms is good idea Kolido! Although half of you lot wouldn’t be able to figure it out :pac: I’ll worry about that tomorrow. There’s wine tasting going on in my house tonight as well.

• Advertisement

Yes I wanna go to a vineyard and attempt to be classy and puke on the bus home, what is so wrong with that??
    Judgemental!!

Yes I wanna go to a vineyard and attempt to be classy and puke on the bus home, what is so wrong with that??
    Judgemental!!

If I plant some wine bottles in my back garden can I convince you it’s a vineyard? We can just have the meet up in our house sure. Plenty of wheely bins to go around.

Me with my notions

giphy.gif

Ugh someone just told me you have to spit out the wine. I’m not going now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Nah only those with notions do that. I distinctly remember getting buzzed from wine tasting in France

Fcuk that, I’m strictly a swallower.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Fcuk that, I’m strictly a swallower.

:rolleyes:

In all seriousness though, we do have like 6 wheely bins cos we changed bin company and the old company refuse to take their ones back. So...yeah.

• Advertisement

In all seriousness though, we do have like 6 wheely bins cos we changed bin company and the old company refuse to take their ones back. So...yeah.

Hold onto them ;)
    Where have you bin all my life?

Hold onto them ;)
    Where have you bin all my life?

Lolz. Mack said a few mins ago “Anna’s very funny” and I was like “OH AM I NOT FUNNY?” Prick.

Lolz. Mack said a few mins ago “Anna’s very funny” and I was like “OH AM I NOT FUNNY?” Prick.

We need this meetup

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Anna,be very careful:eek: In all movies I watch the dead person ends up in a dumpster/bin...most are winos I admit..but keep your wits about you around those 2..lulling you into a false sense of security:P

Ultra high net disgusted that he’s only realising this now tbh :rolleyes:

jluv wrote: »
    Anna,be very careful:eek: In all movies I watch the dead person ends up in a dumpster/bin...most are winos I admit..but keep your wits about you around those 2..lulling you into a false sense of security:P

But the killer’s not usually a wino too so she’s probably grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

But the killer’s not usually a wino too so she’s probably grand.

Aha!!carry a bottle of wine with you at all times...one of them at least can be bought off:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Chop the ones you done want and put them in the recycling bin. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Aren't you all together tonight? Soo "called" wine tasting, no?

:D

Advertisement