Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I was on the news this morning, might go for the next series of CBB, pending further consultation with my representatives

tenor.gif?itemid=7178877

*disclaimer: not actually me, it could have been me is what I'm saying on account of being ridiculously hungover today

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

No pants every day now with heat Skip. :)

If you have pets it is good to put some soft food in the freezer to use to cool them down.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    No pants every day now with heat Skip. :)

If you have pets it is good to put some soft food in the freezer to use to cool them down.

Every day is no pants day

tenor.gif?itemid=3540938

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

^^ Show me someone who doesn’t attempt that at least once a week and I’ll show you a liar

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

This is the most satisfying and therapeutic video I've seen in a long time. Sh*t gettin shredded yo.

If I had to choose a favourite shredded thing, Stretch Armstrong was pretty hysterical

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

skipper_G wrote: »
    If I had to choose a favourite shredded thing, Stretch Armstrong was pretty hysterical

Shred Armsgone

Omackeral wrote: »
    Shred Armsgone

tenor.gif?itemid=8282901

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Is everyone out having fun in the sun. Very quiet around these parts.

tenor.gif?itemid=8158473

• Advertisement

Just been sitting around

tenor.gif?itemid=11987542

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Does anyone else hate this F*cking weather, I’m trying to find something to wear to go out and it’s a nightmare... I don’t do summer clothes, I look like sh*t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Just been sitting around

tenor.gif?itemid=11987542

Literally me all day, maybe with extra padding :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

fin12 wrote: »
    Does anyone else hate this F*cking weather, I’m trying to find something to wear to go out and it’s a nightmare... I don’t do summer clothes, I look like sh*t.

I'm sure you look lovely! But even so, **** how you look, make yourself cool and comfy!
    Says the sweaty betty who looks a hot mess :pac:

I despise this weather, sounds dramatic but it's true. Give me 15 degrees with cloud cover, spotty sunshine, a nice cool breeze and an occasional rain shower. That is a heatwave to me, this high 20's stuff is torture

Literally me all day, maybe with extra padding :pac:

And less shorts

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

neonsofa wrote: »
    I'm sure you look lovely! But even so, **** how you look, make yourself cool and comfy!
    Says the sweaty betty who looks a hot mess :pac:

Ya but I’ve a date and now I’ve to go real casual cause can’t stick the f*cking heat.

I can’t cope. I’m a mother fcuking anti-Christ. It’s too god damn hot! And my car has no air con! Fcuk off everyone!

Who knew your ass could sweat :pac:

Ya but I’ve a date and now I’ve to go real casual cause can’t stick the f*cking heat.

They'll be the in the same boat though!

• Advertisement

I can’t cope. I’m a mother fcuking anti-Christ. It’s too god damn hot! And my car has no air con! Fcuk off everyone!

Mine does but when the first blast of it when the car starts is always like fire! So hot!

I love this weather just not the hay fever

This always works for the liathróidí

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I’m not great in this heat either. It’s more the fact I have nothing to bloody wear!!!
    Anyone see hereditary? The new one with Toni Collette? Thought it was rubbish!

Best of luck on your date fin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I’m with Ye fin skip Anna, this weather can fvck right off, preferably to a country with air con.

My poor little argos desk fan doesn’t know what’s happening.

Sloth weather.

What you think you look like in this heat
    giphy.gif

Vs what you actually look like.
    giphy.gif

That's scarily accurate that last gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

That's scarily accurate that last gif

Tell me about it and I'm female!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I hate when people moan about this lovely weather!!! Despite the fact that I’m awful in heat, I still like it. I love the buzz in town. My office overlooks the Liffey and the boat that’s a pub and it’s so nice to look out and see people in good form. Mid 20s is high enough for me though. We’re going to Vegas in August. I check the temp there every morning and it’s >30 by 8am and mid 40s most of the day. I will die. The dry heat makes it somewhat more bearable but we will definitely be spending 95% of our time indoors.

In related news a trickle of sweat ran down my back and in between my bum cheeks yesterday morning on the Luas. TMI? Meh...suck it bitches.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,411 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I saw Lidl Wayne Elf on The Celebrity Chase earlier, bless his little cotton stocks, he and his group did well but the questions are far easier on celeb editions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I hate when people moan about this lovely weather!!! Despite the fact that I’m awful in heat, I still like it. I love the buzz in town. My office overlooks the Liffey and the boat that’s a pub and it’s so nice to look out and see people in good form. Mid 20s is high enough for me though. We’re going to Vegas in August. I check the temp there every morning and it’s >30 by 8am and mid 40s most of the day. I will die. The dry heat makes it somewhat more bearable but we will definitely be spending 95% of our time indoors.

In related news a trickle of sweat ran down my back and in between my bum cheeks yesterday morning on the Luas. TMI? Meh...suck it bitches.

The two of ye going to Vegas in August.... I cannot wait for the posts :)

Advertisement