Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I always thought Colly was a girl? Going by the cardigan you bought.. unless you’re a cross dresser :pac:

My dog won’t go out for walks at the best of times. I walk him every day and usually end up having to carry him back, lazy as sin. The other day I brought him to the park to let him run around for 40 mins. He made a total show of me and wouldn't run around like all the other dogs.
    Then he came home and made a big shlt in the garden :rolleyes:

Your dog sounds like a badass all the same, he doesn't take any crap and gives you loads :D

Someone save me I’m stuck!

???

tenor.gif?itemid=10950896

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The glitch skip! It got me

giphy.gif

No one is safe from the glitch

tenor.gif?itemid=5475858

• Registered Users Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I always thought Colly was a girl? Going by the cardigan you bought.. unless you’re a cross dres :rolleyes:

Ha, I am a female, Retro , not quite a girl. :)

• Advertisement

My plants.....

My plants.....

These photos aren't showing up for me, Is anyone seeing them? ... I know I sound like a 'proud parent'. But why aren't my baby photos showing??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Ha, I am a female, Retro , not quite a girl. :)

Oh sh*t, sorry. I know two fellas called Colly so just assumed. :o

Oh sh*t, sorry. I know two fellas called Colly so just assumed. :o

how many names have you got, Ann, Retro.. Meauldsegosha? :D

• Advertisement

Testing...

IMG201806292216451530313927-thumb-large.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Gorgeous Colly!

Can a plant be aroused? Claude is a filthy ficus that's what he is

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

skipper_G wrote: »
    Can a plant be aroused? Claude is a filthy ficus that's what he is

Plants can actually sent a message to others to go on fire.
    To protect themselves.

Not meaning to get someone in trouble but.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057877548/17/#post107383489

I'd put her bins out any day of the week even Sunday morning.

Ignore me, I'm just testing....

IMG201806222211081530313187-thumb-large.jpg

That looks ****e, the leaves are really green and healthy looking.

Colly all your plants are lovely!

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Plants can actually sent a message to others to go on fire.
    To protect themselves.

Not meaning to get someone in trouble but.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057877548/17/#post107383489

I'd put her bins out any day of the week even Sunday morning.

She is very adorable

neonsofa wrote: »
    Colly all your plants are lovely!

Thanks Neonsofa.... :)

My microwave has just let me down, I put a cup of water in it and now the door won't open for me.... :(

Thanks Neonsofa.... :)

My microwave has just let me down, I put a cup of water in it and now the door won't open for me.... :(

Bash it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

neonsofa wrote: »
    Bash it

Through a slipper at it.. :D

Bashing won't work, nor does throwing a slipper.... It's old, over 20 years, it's never let me down apart from the bulb giving up.....I think It's time to bring it to to recycle center, really sad now.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Bashing won't work, nor does throwing a slipper.... It's old, over 20 years, it's never let me down apart from the bulb giving up.....I think It's time to bring it to to recycle center, really sad now.. :(

Turn it off and back on again. Failing that kick the crap out of it(20 year's? Should have been in the bin at least 10 years ago, really the seals start to leak) can you walk around at night and the lights just seem to turn themselves on as you walk by...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Between dogs and plants, this is turning into a nature thread :D

deco nate wrote: »
    Turn it off and back on again. Failing that kick the crap out of it(20 year's? Should have been in the bin at least 10 years ago, really the seals start to leak) can you walk around at night and the lights just seem to turn themselves on as you walk by...

Hee-Hee, I actually do have sensor lights in the bathrooms... How'd you know that?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZTrgblhRsJ7Hyp3v2ZkuAU4q5fVU27HHhQYrM9HCvnALAbFxQfw

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

deco nate wrote: »

My mam’s microwave oven is older than me. I know I don’t look a day over 19 but I’m 2 weeks shy of 33. It’s a big sturdy block of a thing. You can’t make microwave popcorn in it cos the wattage is too low that before most of the kernels pop they burn :D she bought a “back up” microwave in Lidl a few years ago waiting for the day that her old reliable would pop the clogs, but that’s just gathering dust in the garage.

I haven't seen any this year... I like them!

Ah now Colly, tell me this doesnt look freaky :D

Scary-Sunflower-947337.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

My mam’s microwave oven is older than me. I know I don’t look a day over 19 but I’m 2 weeks shy of 33. It’s a big sturdy block of a thing. You can’t make microwave popcorn in it cos the wattage is too low that before most of the kernels pop they burn :D ’s just gathering dust in the garage.

Thought you were talking about me on the internet again. Absolute unit and all that.

IBC went to war with our drunk neighbor last night. We have to keep the windows open on account of the heat but this lush bag across the road has arguments with himself every 2nd night at an ultra high net volume. He just roars the word "alright" over and over. She lost her patience and screamed over "yea we're fcuking alright now shut the fcuk up!!!". I drifted back off asleep only to wake up to find her gone. I sat up, heard banging outside and it was the bold IBC hammering your man's door down. He was either to scared or too wasted to answer tho. All in all, a decent bit of drama.

Best,
    Omackeral

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Took me four n a half hours to drive to Kilkenny from Cork, took a wrong turn and ended up in Laois. Phone dead, no sat nav.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Took me four n a half hours to drive to Kilkenny from Cork, took a wrong turn and ended up in Laois. Phone dead, no sat nav.

Sounds like you got yourself an aul horror movie plot there Fin. The horror being ending up in Laois*

*Im joking :)

Advertisement