Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Ho lee sheeet

IBC don’t take any sh!t!!

7DBe.gif

Fvcking neighbors right. Don’t worry, we’ll pay him back in spades with our extra loud org.......ahem meet up!!

Fin the universe is trying to delete you, be careful, no other reason why you’d be drawn to Laois accidentally.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Kolido wrote: »
    Sounds like you got yourself an aul horror movie plot there Fin. The horror being ending up in Laois*

*Im joking :)

The horror didn’t stop there, trying to find the bnb then after that f*ckin nightmare. But doing tour of Smithwick brewery will make it all worth while ....

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Right I’ve finally got off my arse and created a poll to gauge interest in a little get together for all of us internet weirdos. It’s very simple, even Mam should be able to work it out.

https://goo.gl/forms/dD56fdO8DIrEIHZN2

Edit: you can make multiple selections!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Right I’ve finally got off my arse and created a poll to gauge interest in a little get together for all of us internet weirdos. It’s very simple, even Mam should be able to work it out.

https://goo.gl/forms/dD56fdO8DIrEIHZN2

Ibc you're so funny! :pac:

neonsofa wrote: »
    Ibc you're so funny! :pac:

Why, for having a dream to meet you all? <3

• Advertisement

Why, for having a dream to meet you all? <3

No for the no pirates!

We share the same dream ibc <3

I made a mistake on my one :(

neonsofa wrote: »
    No for the no pirates!

We share the same dream ibc <3

I made a mistake on my one :(

Hahaha. Do you have any other google accounts? Or you can probably log out and do another vote. I don’t even know if you need a google account to vote. God we’re a fairly thick bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Omackeral wrote: »
    He just roars the word "alright" over and over.l

Are you sure it’s not pirate noises?

giphy.gif

Hahaha. Do you have any other google accounts? Or you can probably log out and do another vote. I don’t even know if you need a google account to vote. God we’re a fairly thick bunch.

I got excited and clicked the end of July but I'll be away then! I'll try do another one

Edit: I was able to do another one. Gonna do multiple and rig it so it's on in Dublin :pac:

Thanks for organising that ibc

You included a Galway option <3
    But I picked Dublin hehe

• Advertisement

You included a Galway option <3
    But I picked Dublin hehe

A good friend told me never to sh!t on your own turf :pac:

I chose anywhere in Ireland cos I’m mad for it like. Anytime August onwards I guess but easily influenced.

Good stuff outta u ibc!

source.gif

I spy Claude

inBXgEu.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I spy Claude

inBXgEu.jpg
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!
    You're doing the influencer thingy of having the handbag strategically placed on the table. All that's missing is the reflection in the pint glass of a fella's arm.
    No wait, you've the two cans so that we'll gossip if you have a significant other. Oh you are good at this!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I spy Claude

inBXgEu.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=4572588

Subtlety tryna show off my new outside furniture *totally swapped that chair for one that didn’t have bird shiit all over it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Boo.......

Hiss....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Aargh...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote: »

Haha loved that show!

qkyMuT

• Registered Users Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Anyone know how long it takes for rechargeable batteries to charge?.. I have it on charger for about 8 hours now and the light is still red.. It's an Aaa battery, one you'd use in a TV remote control.

giphy713-1.gif?mtime=20160414172628

There ya go fin ;)

Anyone know how long it takes for rechargeable batteries to charge?.. I have it on charger for about 8 hours now and the light is still red.. It's an Aaa battery, one you'd use in a TV remote control.

Totally depends on the battery and charger, some can take as long as 24 hours! I’d not be leaving it go overnight though

You can use them now I’d say, won’t be fully charged but should be grand

giphy713-1.gif?mtime=20160414172628

There ya go fin ;)

Thanks Johnpatrick.

Heat making me crazy......

• Registered Users Posts: 86,416 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder who from Love Island will make it on CBB now, apparently Meghan Markle's father and half sister being lined up is latest rumour

Totally depends on the battery and charger, some can take as long as 24 hours! I’d not be leaving it go overnight though

You can use them now I’d say, won’t be fully charged but should be grand

Thanks JP... No I wondnt leave on charger overnight as it's just a cheap Chinese charger and battery's.

Fin, regarding your car, did you get yourself sorted..?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wonder who from Love Island will make it on CBB now, apparently Meghan Markle's father and half sister being lined up is latest rumour

If Meghan Markle were to be in the BB house, I don't think they'd broadcast any gossip stories she reveals.

Advertisement