Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Omackeral wrote: »
    All 'round to number 24 at about 1pm

sexy-girl-wheelie-bin-sticker-35249-p.jpg

I live in 24. :eek::eek: Don’t you lot be coming over I haven’t had time to hoover. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I live in 24. :eek::eek: Don’t you lot be coming over I haven’t had time to hoover. :o

Sure it's grand, Mack likes it duurthy

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5938077/Caroline-Flack-38-announces-SPLIT-fianc-Andrew-Brady-27.html

Caroline flack/Andrew Brady.....

Ah poor Andrew , Caroline accuses him of lying , shock horror..................
    It's probably because Courtney is getting her own tv show. He will be sniffing around

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Harleen , read this and thought of you :)
    When are ye off on holidays btw? Can I squash into a suitcase please ....:D

https://www.fm104.ie/the-buzz/a-harry-potter-convention-is-coming-to-dublin/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Harleen , read this and thought of you :)
    When are ye off on holidays btw? Can I squash into a suitcase please ....:D

https://www.fm104.ie/the-buzz/a-harry-potter-convention-is-coming-to-dublin/

Mam, you’ve just made my day :D

We are just back unfortunately :( I 100% would have snuck you away with us :D
    It was so much fun.
    I wasn’t joking when I offered to share a chocolate frog the other day, I bought 4 of them :o

Never been so excited for a semi

giphy.gif

Mam, you’ve just made my day :D

We are just back unfortunately :( I 100% would have snuck you away with us :D
    It was so much fun.
    I wasn’t joking when I offered to share a chocolate frog the other day, I bought 4 of them :o

How was it ? Did it live up to expectations and most importantly, how did the kids react ?!!!

Aw , thank you , I thought we were just naming HP items to each other to confuse everyone else :o
    :D

• Advertisement

How was it ? Did it live up to expectations and most importantly, how did the kids react ?!!!

Aw , thank you , I thought we were just naming HP items to each other to confuse everyone else :o

We should include something confusing in every post :p

I honestly thought our eldest would pass out in Gatwick airport when we told him we were headed to Florida. He went quite pale and kept saying “what?” :D

It was unbelievable. I felt like such a big kid, walking around diagon alley was amazing.
    Frozen butterbeer is soooo good.
    The kids loved knocking on 12 Grimmauld Place and seeing Kreacher peeking out the window.

I’m sad to be home :(

I’m glad I didn’t miss out on the heatwave here though. I’m loving the weather :D

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Harleen, were you the one surprising the kids with Disney? Or was it Neon?
    Lads I've been very busy. I've been, ahem, watching a certain tv show I swore I'd never lower myself to watch.
    I'm only 10 episodes in kinda hooked. It's my dad's fault. He thinks it's great craic. Or the cracks are great or something...

Ok, that answers that! Glad ye enjoyed it, sounds amazing!

We should include something confusing in every post :p

I honestly thought our eldest would pass out in Gatwick airport when we told him we were headed to Florida. He went quite pale and kept saying “what?” :D

It was unbelievable. I felt like such a big kid, walking around diagon alley was amazing.
    Frozen butterbeer is soooo good.
    The kids loved knocking on 12 Grimmauld Place and seeing Kreacher peeking out the window.

I’m sad to be home :(

I’m glad I didn’t miss out on the heatwave here though. I’m loving the weather :D

Ah , it sounds amazing and I'm loving the fact that ye managed to keep it a total surprise , brilliant !!

Next time I'm stowing away , so be ready :D

Loving the weather too !!

crustybla wrote: »
    Harleen, were you the one surprising the kids with Disney? Or was it Neon?
    Lads I've been very busy. I've been, ahem, watching a certain tv show I swore I'd never lower myself to watch.
    I'm only 10 episodes in kinda hooked. It's my dad's fault. He thinks it's great craic. Or the cracks are great or something...

You converted,how could you :(

It was me alright Crusty :)

I admit that I was on Instagram looking at love island memes now and again while I was away :o

I’ll have a butterbeer waiting for you next time Mam :D

Raging

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Raging

Delighted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Never been so excited for a semi

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Raging

La la la.
    It's going abroad... . It's going abroad la la la.

With pic of Modric.

• Advertisement

You converted,how could you :(

Sorry MamðŸ˜The Dad was going on about it, then the sis in law. I was amazed she was hooked so I had a peek. It's pure sh1te but I'm loving the drama. On ep 12 now, long way to go.😌

• Registered Users Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Jeff2 wrote: »
    La la la.
    It's going abroad... . It's going abroad la la la.

With pic of Modric.

Are you bringing Jeff with you, Jeff2?

And you call yourselves friends. Your girl had the opportunity to make twenty big ones. Half a tank of petrol. No loyalty. Skanks.

I know I've been kicked out of the clique, but I just have to share something with you,...( Wax-strips) , I got a a couple of them from Ali wasn't expecting much but wow, they were really strong, ripped half a eyebrow off, really wasn't expecting that, so be careful guys.

Eyebrow... sure ;)
    Getting ready for Tuesday are ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I know I've been kicked out of the clique, but I just have to share something with you,...( Wax-strips) , I got a a couple of them from Ali wasn't expecting much but wow, they were really strong, ripped half a eyebrow off, really wasn't expecting that, so be careful guys.

Now you tell me, too late

tenor.gif?itemid=4164262

skipper_G wrote: »
    Now you tell me, too late

tenor.gif?itemid=4164262

I'm so glad I have a finge.

Start of post was promising, rest of post disappointed. Orgy invite revoked!

The Dreamboys are on 3e , I wonder does a@@hole Andrew feature in it ... yuck.

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    Start of post was promising, rest of post disappointed. Orgy invite revoked!

Oh an orgy?... I didn't see any invites to to Orgy,.... I don't want an orgy invite, you guys have a great time, I'll bow-out.

Advertisement