Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Rfrip wrote: »
    Any one see a star is born? Saw it tonight....excellent! Deffo go see it!

I really wanna see it, even the trailer had me all emotional! I love a good film!

I loved lady gaga's documentary. She's a lovely lady

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

neonsofa wrote: »
    I really wanna see it, even the trailer had me all emotional! I love a good film!

I loved lady gaga's documentary. She's a lovely lady

She was on the Graham Norton show and she couldn't move her face she had so much botox done. She seems like a nice person though.

She was on the Graham Norton show and she couldn't move her face she had so much botox done. She seems like a nice person though.

See I can't judge cause if I had her money I would be unrecognizable- all the fillers and nip and tucks :pac: my poverty is probably saving me from myself! Just not from overeating lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

See I can't judge cause if I had her money I would be unrecognizable- all the fillers and nip and tucks :pac: my poverty is probably saving me from myself! Just not from overeating lol

I'd be the same! She has a nice figure too though. I'm dying to see that movie as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I actually think it looks like a load of pants. Sorry. I'm personally more excited for Bad Times at the El Royale

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote: »
    I actually think it looks like a load of pants. Sorry. I'm personally more excited for Bad Times at the El Royale

I had never heard of it but a quick Google has me intrigued!
    I really liked A Simple Favour. Blake Lively and Anna Kendrick. Two gorgeous funny ladies

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

wyrn wrote: »

It’s like something I’d hate but I bet I’ll end up liking it. I had to be practically dragged to see La La Land and then came out of the cinema skipping and singing and twirling around the street lights. All the feels.

It’s like something I’d hate but I bet I’ll end up liking it. I had to be practically dragged to see La La Land and then came out of the cinema skipping and singing and twirling around the street lights. All the feels.

La la land looks so awful, but everybody seems to love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

It’s really good! Especially the last ten minutes or so. Beautiful cinematography (ooh listen to me!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I hated every minute of la la land even though I’m in love with Ryan gosling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Glitch..

I haven't a clue what any of these films are about , shucks :p

Except A Star Is Born .
    But not the new one :o

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Reminds me of when I went to see the NWA movie and came out of the cinema thinking I was black.

I hated every minute of la la land even though I’m in love with Ryan gosling

I too love me some Ryan Gosling <3 But he didn't entice me to watch it!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,448 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any one see a star is born? Saw it tonight....excellent! Deffo go see it!

Only hearing good things about it and of course the gorgeous Bradley Cooper singing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Watched about 20 minutes and turned it off, even the missus didnt like it. Looking forward to seeing Halloween, now there's a show.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Reminds me of when I went to see the NWA movie and came out of the cinema thinking I was black.

I Think we all did....

genuinely didnt know Easy E died of HIV, Learn something new every day!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Kolido wrote: »
    Watched about 20 minutes and turned it off, even the missus didnt like it. Looking forward to seeing Halloween, now there's a show.

They are showing the original in a lot of cinemas around the country this Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

giphy.gif

Just heard TWD returned on Monday. My heads been all over the place since last week. I will leave it till the weekend now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Just heard TWD returned on Monday. My heads been all over the place since last week. I will leave it till the weekend now.

I knew it was back and didn't care, it's gone to pot the last few series

• Registered Users Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭Rfrip

God I havnt the mind for the walking dead these days!!

I’m off to Marbs for a few days guys....Mam I’m hoping I meet the great GC!

skipper_G wrote: »
    I knew it was back and didn't care, it's gone to pot the last few series

Yeah kinda has alright, really just milking it at this point.
    God I havnt the mind for the walking dead these days!!

I’m off to Marbs for a few days guys....Mam I’m hoping I meet the great GC!

Have a great time RF :)

What is TWD ? :o

Eta, it's ok , read the above posts :o

Rfrip , enjoy the holiday , and if you meet GC , remind her of Tony the Pony :p

• Registered Users Posts: 86,448 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I've given up on BB, is it worth getting back into?

I see Irish tv, the Virgin channels have dropped BOTS a few nights

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I've given up on BB, is it worth getting back into?

I see Irish tv, the Virgin channels have dropped BOTS a few nights

Im enjoying this series. There have been no big drama as such but the tasks have been great and the big coins are a nice addition. The only downside is Ive had to watch it the next day, its on quite late, for me anyway.

This thread is seriously lacking in update pics of all the beloved kittens and dogs lately..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    This thread is seriously lacking in update pics of all the beloved kittens and dogs lately..

Maybe tomorrow.... Just to annoy the mack;)

deco nate wrote: »
    Maybe tomorrow.... Just to annoy the mack;)

I bet he loves them really :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Mam of 4 wrote: »

I had a problem getting my dog out to walk because of fireworks/bangers but with natural tablets she is seems fine now.
    Yes Halloween has been here for weeks now.:(

Advertisement