Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Seven episodes into the Haunting of Hill House and I’m still waiting for it to get scary.

I think I only watched 2 episodes. The sisters all annoyed me and they all looked too alike, I was struggling to follow :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Seven episodes into the Haunting of Hill House and I’m still waiting for it to get scary.

Same but I think the storyline is good and the acting excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

BBFAN wrote: »
    Same but I think the storyline is good and the acting excellent.

Oh yeah I’m really enjoying the series but I’d read stories of people being terrified and not able to sleep after watching it so was looking forward to a good fright. There is some scary moments in it but I’ve watched scarier.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Oh yeah I’m really enjoying the series but I’d read stories of people being terrified and not able to sleep after watching it so was looking forward to a good fright. There is some scary moments in it but I’ve watched scarier.

Ok so started it there...had to turn it off after six minutes

I’m a complete wuss

I think I only watched 2 episodes. The sisters all annoyed me and they all looked too alike, I was struggling to follow :o

The mother and adult daughters all look very alike. The casting director did a good job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Yeah I lasted about twenty minutes and had to turn it off cos I was freaked. Don’t think anything scary even happened lol

Yeah I lasted about twenty minutes and had to turn it off cos I was freaked. Don’t think anything scary even happened lol

Yeah it's all very psychological. I think it depends on whether you believe that people do haunt us or not.

Yeah it's all very psychological. I think it depends on whether you believe that people do haunt us or not.

I just can’t watch paranormal things. They make me feel sick. I love thrillers and murdery things but can’t be dealing with anything possessed

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I just can’t watch paranormal things. They make me feel sick. I love thrillers and murdery things but can’t be dealing with anything possessed

Alright Derick

10.30 on a Saturday night and I’m in bed <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

#metoo

:(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    #metoo

:(

Like together? :pac:

When is Big Brother final night? Anyone wanna do a gif invasion and ruin it for them

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Loughc wrote: »
    Like together? :pac:

Geez , I'd pity IBC if it was , sorry ibc .

When is Big Brother final night? Anyone wanna do a gif invasion and ruin it for them

We don’t need you blow-ins posting gifs. We manage it quite well all on our own. :p

Finished the Haunting of Hiil House on to the final season of House of Cards. I’ve such an exciting life. :pac:

I was heading that way and then poured another glass of wine because it's ridiculous putting a bottle back in the fridge. :D

We don’t need you blow-ins posting gifs. We manage it quite well all on our own. :p

Ugh whatever. JP would have said yes

giphy.gif

Finished the Haunting of Hiil House on to the final season of House of Cards. I’ve such an exciting life. :pac:

Would you believe I've never watched a full episode of House of Cards? Started it and the whole voiceover thing done my head in so stopped after 10 minutes. Maybe I should stick with it?

My son keeps telling me I should stick with Breaking Bad even though I find it painfully slow.

Ugh whatever. JP would have said yes

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5100283

• Advertisement

I was heading that way and then poured another glass of wine because it's ridiculous putting a bottle back in the fridge. :D

I’d normally fully agree with that but I’ve half a bottle in the fridge that I didn’t even touch tonight!!! I’m off on Monday and Tuesday though so gonna get crunk tomorrow \o/

I have a lot of housework to do so thinking of starting drinking with breakfast to make it all more enjoyable.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Geez , I'd pity IBC if it was , sorry ibc .

It’s ok Mam, plenty of room in bed here with me and the cats!

Well not plenty, the bigger one has turned into a bit of a chonk :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I’d normally fully agree with that but I’ve half a bottle in the fridge that I didn’t even touch tonight!!! I’m off on Monday and Tuesday though so gonna get crunk tomorrow \o/

I have a lot of housework to do so thinking of starting drinking with breakfast to make it all more enjoyable.

I had that day on Wed!!! Had a half day and was home at 2. Straight into the PJ's,opened the wine,sipped away for the afternoon and evening and got so much done! Stupid stuff that I normally put off but with roaring fire and drop of wine I quite enjoyed it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

saywha.gif

Blow-ins!

Loyal brithren we bow our heads for a moment of silence in memory of all the penguins that must die to fulfill the prophecy of gifvasionagain

#somanydeadpenguins

nrvsp.gif

Kolido wrote: »
    Did ye ever that meet up? I could do February if anyone interested. Anyone going to Bon Jovi next year?

Good job on dodging this question and changing the subject you guys! I don’t think he even noticed!

So when’s our next meet up happening? You’re all so felch!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,448 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Are we ready for the end

th?id=OIP.gneZHvGsD3B_9inZoq2OFAHaEK&pid=15.1&P=0&w=320&h=181

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Good job on dodging this question and changing the subject you guys! I don’t think he even noticed!

I’d like to meetup too 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I did notice but didn't want to insist too much :)

Feb or maybe Jun could work for me, I'm not home much so don't have many opportunities.

Did something happen last night?

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Remember when felch happened, Gretchen would be proud.

How good is my question dodging though

Advertisement