Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Were does someone go to
    Call out a ban that is uncalled for?
    I just got banned from ah for attacking a post, I use my phone so I don't know were to go.

But I'm not taking this ****e, I'm abiding by the rules.
    And someone flagged me.
    Fine, but I went for the post. Not the poster! Not a happy bunny

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

deco nate wrote: »
    Were does someone go to
    I just got banned from ah for attacking a post, I use my phone so I don't know were to go.

And someone flagged me.

Dispute forum where a Cmod can look at the PM exchange and see if they can overturn it. PM the mod first though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Were does someone go to

And someone flagged me.

Ask Donkey and then post so JP knows how to get unbanned. :)

Or were you slagging Donkey. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Ha just looked at it Deco you mental case.
    Your posts are full of ****e.
    You say nothing in them. You would be better not posting they are that bland.

The Mods will say that's going for the poster I'd say. Fight the power! #FreeDecoNate :pac::pac::pac:

What is whit us that we gut banned in AH when there's no BB on. :)

• Advertisement

Dispute forum where a Cmod can look at the PM exchange and see if they can overturn it. PM the mod first though.

Already did. But I don't think he /she will reply.

My account will be closed
    Because of a rereg that closed there account before being banned and setting up a new one.
    And I'm the one being punished. Tbh I'm sick of the inconsistent moderation that goes on in boards. Time to close my account I think. Put it this way, why do people that are one card from a permaban can close an account and can start up the next day and start afresh? Yet those of us get shafted? If my ban is not by puttinbot in the morning. Well we all know that they don't give a **** about old posters, sure we all know that there is posters that is permabanned, and have been allowed to rejoin, I have a pm from a high up on here telling Me so.. We all know who I'm talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

How about we all tune in for Drag Race All Stars 4! I love them all but Latrice Royale is my favourite. Nothing like bopping around the house to this

look at me, I'm sickening, yeah yeah yeah I'm sickening!

Link please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

You won't be banned. You'll get a warning or told not to post in that thread again. It'll be grand. If worse comes to worse, flash your Clique Card at them and do this... they'll know the suss.

giphy.webp

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    You won't be banned. You'll get a warning or told not to post in that thread again. It'll be grand. If worse comes to worse, flash your Clique Card at them and do this... they'll know the suss.

giphy.webp

I was banned from ah. By putinbot. For attacking the poster, but I attacked the post. From a poster that is 100% a rereg to get around
    Bans. I'm getting sick of how boards pemmabans posters and then let's them back in.

I know because I have a pm from one of the paid staff telling me that. If boards want to call me a liar, so be it...

How long is your ban for from AH?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Ah don’t close your account over that. You need to just not take boards so seriously. I used to get worked up over it years ago. It helped that I stopped reading AH for the most part. Remember it’s not real life. Getting a virtual scolding or having a virtual argument with a power tripping virtual power-haver is not real life. It has no impact on you in the real world. Brush it off and just try and enjoy the parts of it you do like.

I was getting a towel yesterday and was wtf.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I was getting a towel yesterday and was wtf.

You need to wash your towels... :/

Ha just looked at it Deco you mental case.

The Mods will say that's going for the poster I'd say. Fight the power! #FreeDecoNate :pac::pac::pac:

I said his posts are bs and bland. I never said a word about the poster.
    My point was valid, I was talking about the post. Please point out were I said anything about the poster?! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Wtf is going on? Why is Jeff posting pic of random towel? Deco have you been hacked? You’re sounding a bit... Kongian

Wtf is going on? Why is Jeff posting pic of random towel? Deco have you been hacked? You’re sounding a bit... Kongian

That’s racist

How long is your ban for from AH?

A week, but it's the principal. I had a go at the posts, never the poster.
    I'm sick of the bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Go to sleep, you're breaking rule 2 of the clique, no posting after midnight.

• Advertisement

Now ill get a ban...
    I'll slap you into next week....

You need to just not take boards so seriously. Remember it’s not real life.

#TILTIL

Yeah but seriously AH is rife with trolls who probably love nothing more than getting established posters banned. Just gif them into oblivion.

You need to wash your towels... :/

That's why I was getting it.

Kolido wrote: »
    Go to sleep, you're breaking rule 2 of the clique, no posting after midnight.
    actually chapter 3, states that posting after 12 a.m. is in fact factual and all clique members have to stand up for said members

I said his posts are bs and bland. I never said a word about the poster.
    My point was valid, I was talking about the post. Please point out were I said anything about the poster?! ;)

Ha I'm on your team (CBB4Life) but when you say to a poster that they shouldn't post because their posts are sh*t or bland or useless, I could see the Mods taking that as attacking a poster probably. I don't know. Here's Shaq, the
    Cat anbd a bonus Asian thrown in...

giphy.gif

Deco do you care about a ban in AH really.

We want you here so don't blow it.

Squog Squad baby!

giphy.webp

Ha I'm on your team (CBB4Life) but when you say to a poster that they shouldn't post because their posts are sh*t or bland or useless, I could see the Mods taking that as attacking a poster probably. I don't know. Here's Shaq, the
    Cat anbd a bonus Asian thrown in...

giphy.gif
    True, but that poster had to report me to get the ban.
    "a new poster" reported me....
    ;) anyway, I'll see if putinbot replys to me.
    But I do think I'll close my account

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

In all seriousness don’t close your account! There’s an old saying that goes something like “once you close your account on boards you’re dead to the clique”
    Good philosophy to live by. We don’t have the time to be recruiting new members.
    Get it together biatch!

• Advertisement

actually chapter 3, states that posting after 12 a.m. is in fact factual and all clique members have to stand up for said members

#TeamDeco

deco-supermercati-logo-8E63FC4153-seeklogo.com.png

Advertisement