Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

skipper_G wrote: »
    Go 40 posts per page and you get 4 times the posts before it gets you :)

Mam of 40

giphy.webp

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

What if none of us are real and this is all some virtual reality program like the matrix except then we'd be bald and powering a giant robot alarm clock radio in a pod of goo

What if none of us are real and this is all some virtual reality program like the matrix except then we'd be bald and powering a giant robot alarm clock radio in a pod of goo

Needs more pirates

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Can't cope with the one's I have , let alone forty .

#fakeasswannaberingleadergangbanger

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Can't cope with the one's I have , let alone forty .

#fakeasswannaberingleadergangbanger

That part is true, in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

PunnetStrawberries?

And the glitch , when the page won't move to show new posts .
    Honest.
    I'm not imagining it .
    I am real :(

It happened in the F1 forum and I blamed Skipper for bringing it there from here.

Omackeral wrote: »
    That part is true, in fairness.

I have an image to maintain :p

Jeff2 wrote: »
    It happened in the F1 forum and I blamed Skipper for bringing it there from here.

Haha , too funny Jeff :D

Needs more pirates

Starring Johnny Depp instead of Keanu Reeves. Problem solved :D

I have an image to maintain :p

Any given Tuesday

566a6f603b71a.gif

• Advertisement

Haha , too funny Jeff :D

He really did, outed me. And the glitch happened me just now because I couldn't see Mack's last post

Any given Tuesday

566a6f603b71a.gif

Where did the third bin go ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Any given Tuesday

566a6f603b71a.gif

Is that IBC? Aww look at her. So full of excitement only to be let down immensely yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Or he got banned for a week.

it's possible all though if he has it's only a forum bann and not a site bann. i will have to leave that line of discussion there though.
    PunnetStrawberries?

And the glitch , when the page won't move to show new posts .
    Honest.
    I'm not imagining it .
    I am real

there is a thread on it in the help desk https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057928262
    so boards are aware of it.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Is that IBC? Aww look at her. So full of excitement only to be let down immensely yesterday.

First the rice, then johncreedonpatrickgoujonfeatures letting her down man-wise

it's possible all though if he has it's only a forum bann and not a site bann. i will have to leave that line of discussion there though.

there is a thread on it in the help desk https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057928262
    so boards are aware of it.

Yes, it seems to be spreading across the forums now . Last year it was mostly Jeff and I that would get caught with it here .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭JohnCreedon81

giphy.gif

First the rice, then johncreedonpatrickgoujonfeatures letting her down man-wise

q3iCWqE.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Kolido wrote: »
    Whats in it for me? Christmas is around the corner, just saying!

:D

Wow...that was my 6,000th post.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Kolido wrote: »
    Wow...that was my 6,000th post.

Well in that case..

5yuS.gif

• Advertisement

Well in that case..

5yuS.gif

the-stark-difference-between-advertised-fast-food-items-and-reality.jpg

Spill The Tea !!

Wtaf is going on in here , it's like entering the Twilight Zone , and not in a good way ?

Where's the Peace , Love and Harmony (not to mention fun) gone :(

Damaged - The Sound Of Silence .
    Have a listen .

Stay safe all .

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

f-yeah.gif

Jennifer Lawrence gif because it feels like it has the correct of amount of sass for a Wednesday and I like her face

Haha look at the faces on the people around her, they don't seem impressed.:pac:

Coming out of shop this morning and a couple fighting in a car, passenger door was open, their (I assume) shopping bag on the ground. They were screaming at each other. One of these very loud engine cars. Well he took off at a right speed while thumping her as he drove. I felt physically sick, so upsetting. Mr C was trying to see the reg but couldn't. I said I hope they don't have kids at home, he said there was one in the back in a car seat.

Can't get it out of my head lads. Imagine that poor child in that enclosed space with that carry on.:(:mad:

Didn't feel so bad tonight when I dropped literally half my dinner on the floor. Dog is fcekin delighted. Belly up in front of the stove.:rolleyes:

crustybla wrote: »
    Coming out of shop this morning and a couple fighting in a car, passenger door was open, their (I assume) shopping bag on the ground. They were screaming at each other. One of these very loud engine cars. Well he took off at a right speed while thumping her as he drove. I felt physically sick, so upsetting. Mr C was trying to see the reg but couldn't. I said I hope they don't have kids at home, he said there was one in the back in a car seat.

Can't get it out of my head lads. Imagine that poor child in that enclosed space with that carry on.:(:mad:

Didn't feel so bad tonight when I dropped literally half my dinner on the floor. Dog is fcekin delighted. Belly up in front of the stove.:rolleyes:

Ah Crusty , I hate that **** :(
    Up until a few weeks ago , there was a couple here who would literally beat the heads off each other . In front of their three year old . SW, Guards , nobody done anything , apart from all us neighbours . Thankfully now they've split up .

At least you got have a dinner !!

Yeah Mam, the poor kids! My bro has neighbours and the guards are often at their door. He beats her up badly and they have two kids. So, so sad. Poor little mites.

The half dinner will do, considering I've a big bar of whole nut in the fridge I plan to demolish. After my glass of wine. I'll have a dose of heartburn when I go to bed.

B!tch , ditch , glitch , hitch , mitch, pitch, titch, witch , ...

Balls, halls, falls, calls, walls n ****e

• Advertisement

... . .. . .... ... .... .. ...!!

Advertisement