Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The glitch is a balls of a racket !!

Enjoy the wine , and the chocolate crusty , you deserve it after the dog getting the best part of your dinner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

crustybla wrote: »
    Coming out of shop this morning and a couple fighting in a car, passenger door was open, their (I assume) shopping bag on the ground. They were screaming at each other. One of these very loud engine cars. Well he took off at a right speed while thumping her as he drove. I felt physically sick, so upsetting. Mr C was trying to see the reg but couldn't. I said I hope they don't have kids at home, he said there was one in the back in a car seat.

Can't get it out of my head lads. Imagine that poor child in that enclosed space with that carry on.:(:mad:

Didn't feel so bad tonight when I dropped literally half my dinner on the floor. Dog is fcekin delighted. Belly up in front of the stove.:rolleyes:

I don't mean to play it down but on the up side at least you don't live nextdoor to them.

Does anyone else watch any of the documentaries on different cults on Netflix ?

Some crazy stuff , and they are all in denial about being in a cult , total brainwashing . Holy Hell on here now , about twenty minutes left .

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Must have a look Mam. Started The Windsors last night for a bit of a laugh. Finding it hard to settle on anything at the mo.

Must have a look Mam. Started The Windsors last night for a bit of a laugh. Finding it hard to settle on anything at the mo.

Same here Crusty tbh , dipping in and out of stuff really . What's the Windsors like , worth a watch ?

Holy Hell , for some reason I found that one quite sad , worth a watch though !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Dynasty or Narcos season 4 out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

fin12 wrote: »
    Narcos season 4 out today.

giphy-8.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah I like Narcos. Are they in Mexico in this one?

The Windsors is worth a watch Mam. Won't blow you away but I had a few giggles alright.

I started to read A Christmas Carol last night. My dad found it in my mams collection. I scoffed at it but the first line had me hooked. Beautifully written. I feel a bit humbled today because I scoffed initially tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The Windsors is worth a watch Mam. Won't blow you away but I had a few giggles alright.

I started to read A Christmas Carol last night. My dad found it in my mams collection. I scoffed at it but the first line had me hooked. Beautifully written. I feel a bit humbled today because I scoffed initially tbh.

Ya Narcos Mexico.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bef23a4483958686f963060

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Y'all getting your Christmas shopping done? BF buzz has started, some great deals on bargain alert forum.

Santa's been very busy alright. He had a pain in his head with it all already! There may or may not be a secondary tree up in the Crusty household already...

Thanks Crustybla, will give it a gander :)

A Christmas Carol , it's often the little things that catch us out isn't it ? Enjoy reading it :)

The Glitch is at it again , I know Kolido posted but can't see it yet lol !

And now I can see :D

Kolido wrote: »
    Y'all getting your Christmas shopping done? BF buzz has started, some great deals on bargain alert forum.

I think I have most of mine sorted , well , the important ones anyway . I just really need to go through all the bags and sort out exactly what I've got :o

I can be a bit of a hoarder in that sense , picking up bits throughout the year , bargain shopping when things are on offer lol !

You sorted ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

If yous are going to turn this thread into a Christmas shopping list I'm afraid I'll have to leave the clique.. :mad:.. I don't want to read about Christmas on here.. BAH HUMBUG.

If yous are going to turn this thread into a Christmas shopping list I'm afraid I'll have to leave the clique.. :mad:.. I don't want to read about Christmas on here.. BAH HUMBUG.

Grinch.....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'm keeping an eye out for bargains that I can buy.
    I'm early this year to be sure I have my presents on time.

Also by the time it's Christmas morning and I open them I'll have forgotten what I bought myself for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Grinch.....

I can't hear you Mam, must b a glitch.. :p

466241.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

herpy_pirate_christmas_tree_by_vanillajun-d35j07d.gif

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I'm keeping an eye out for bargains that I can buy.
    I'm early this year to be sure I have my presents on time.

Also by the time it's Christmas morning and I open them I'll have forgotten what I bought myself for Christmas.

One day ban coming your way Jefferson

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭JohnCreedon81

herpy_pirate_christmas_tree_by_vanillajun-d35j07d.gif

reported

Thought I was “dedder than David”.. You’re not doing a very good job of pretending you don’t care JC. 2/10 for effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Thought I was “dedder than David”.. You’re not doing a very good job of pretending you don’t care JC. 2/10 for effort.

You guys need to just kiss and make up.

For mam's sanity if nothing else.

giphy.gif

neonsofa wrote: »
    You guys need to just kiss and make up.

For mam's sanity if nothing else.

Would rather sail the stormy seas and fight world hunger with Mack’s former lover

Would rather sail the stormy seas and fight world hunger with Mack’s former lover

200.gif

Hate and love are two sides of the same coin Anna.

Come on, peace love and harmony.

Its all we need.

I'd rather kiss Andrew's skiddy asshole

200.gif

Well **** yous both then.

• Advertisement

neonsofa wrote: »
    Well **** yous both then.

We both tried to get them to make up neon :(

Am losing faith in humanity here now...

(Not really, just wanted to sound melodramatic:p)

Advertisement