Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

How are all my friends tonight? Anybody watching anything good? Any of you pigdogs see the movie Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I'm off work tomorrow, this is me tonight.

tenor.gif?itemid=3561237

I'm off work tomorrow, this is me tonight.

tenor.gif?itemid=3561237

That's my missus every night :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Omackeral wrote: »
    That's my missus every night :eek:

Heeeey :(

Actually that is me tonight. We had a dinner date with friends planned for tomorrow night but there's a deadline in work tomorrow and our boss told us this morning to cancel any plans for tomorrow night and make ourselves available til midnight just in case :mad:

Worked til 8.30 this evening then me and my colleague came across the road to get drunk in anticipation of tomorrow. Yay.

Ran out of money now though cos payday isn't til tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I went to see a Johnny Cash tribute act and he was the absolute business :D

I have work tomorrow but one drink won't hurt right? Oh it's already open, suppose I'll have to drink it now

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Next week....

ETA;
    It makes me think of Claude :D

This is how I imagine he would look like if he was actually alive, but bigger. Like the audrey in little shop of horrors. "Feed me Seymour"

Heeeey :(

200w.webp

Got on a Luas and I had to SQUEEZE on. Even though it was only the second stop. There was a concert on in the Point. Kygo apparently. I may be spelling that wrong. I got talking to people on the way into town to find out what was happening. Funnily enough we ended up talking accounting the whole way into town. I'm so cool.

I got talking to people on the way into town to find out what was happening. Funnily enough we ended up talking accounting the whole way into town. I'm so cool.

tenor.gif?itemid=5362498

• Registered Users Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Got on a Luas and I had to SQUEEZE on. Even though it was only the second stop. There was a concert on in the Point. Kygo apparently. I may be spelling that wrong. I got talking to people on the way into town to find out what was happening. Funnily enough we ended up talking accounting the whole way into town. I'm so cool.

Kygo? Never heard of them.... I remember when a well known act would fill the Point /3 arean, like Boyzone / Wstlife ......... I'm getting old, 'Blah blah blah, yeah grandma'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Are you home yet.
    Talk will be are you looking(looking for gear).on the way back.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,384 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kygo? Never heard of them.... I remember when a well known act would fill the Point /3 arean, like Boyzone / Wstlife ......... I'm getting old, 'Blah blah blah, yeah grandma'

Is that not a car :o

Kygo? Never heard of them

You'd defo know their songs from radio play I'd say. Catchy tunes but I wouldn't punch my ma in the face for a ticket to see them or anything.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Are you home yet.
    Talk will be are you looking(looking for gear).on the way back.

I'm home. Didn't get asked if I was looking for gear, but there was a "ah heyor im pregnant and I have pneumonia, how dayor you push me" yoke who got on at Jervis. Junkies and down and outs on the Luas are my favourite entertainment. If I have my headphones on I'll pause my music when they get on so I can hear them. A wonderful species.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is that not a car :o

No, you're thinking of Kia.. :)

No, you're thinking of Kia.. :)

I like the blackcurrant one

JP are you thinking of Aygo? "Aygo by Toyota sponsors T4". Always used to be on channel 4 on Saturday mornings/afternoons. I used to love Shipwrecked and that always came on before the ads. Every time I hear Kygo I think of that!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'm home. Didn't get asked if I was looking for gear, but there was a "ah heyor im pregnant and I have pneumonia, how dayor you push me" yoke who got on at Jervis. Junkies and down and outs on the Luas are my favourite entertainment. If I have my headphones on I'll pause my music when they get on so I can hear them. A wonderful species.

They totally don't think anyone can hear them shout or talk.:)

Or don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,384 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JP are you thinking of Aygo? "Aygo by Toyota sponsors T4". Always used to be on channel 4 on Saturday mornings/afternoons. I used to love Shipwrecked and that always came on before the ads. Every time I hear Kygo I think of that!

Yes that is the one ;)

skipper_G wrote: »
    I like the blackcurrant one

Have mentioned this before on boards before but dunno if I told the clique crew. Mi-Wadi stands for Mineral Water Distributors.

DizzyJadedAsianlion-size_restricted.gif

• Advertisement

You'd defo know their songs from radio play I'd say. Catchy tunes but I wouldn't punch my ma in the face for a ticket to see them or anything.

Yeah, Mack, thanks, I know them now from listing to them on the radio, they never say who the singers /bands are when they play a Record on the wireless (can I say Record?) maybe they do but I don't listen.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    They totally don't think anyone can hear them shout or talk.:)

Or don't care.

or barely care

hmmmm

tenor.gif?itemid=9987719

Yeah, Mack, thanks, I know them now from listing to them on the radio, they never say who the singers /bands are when they play a Record on the wireless (can I say Record?) maybe they do but I don't listen.

Ah man don't get me started on those pigdog presenters on the radio. 98FM...more music, less talk. Yeah that's great but you just cut over the last 35 seconds of the song to tell me that. You've literally given me less music there so I could hear you talk.

tenor.gif?itemid=9987719

I can actually hear him say it.

Hey Google, YOU SUCK
    So much effort to get gifs on mobile
    *insert shake fist gif*

I can actually hear him say it.

I know right! It's kind of amazing

Hey Google, YOU SUCK
    So much effort to get gifs on mobile
    *insert shake fist gif*

dJBCsnNPMI0nzSaJsW2V2MjWPTs=.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I haven't been to the cinema in ages. I think last year, when I saw Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Men tell no Tales, to copy Mack and his fancy writing.
    It was poor, very very poor. Good effort though. Solid effort. But you know when you think something is gone for good but it comes back and although it's v entertaining it's never the same? Yea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Once bitcoin twice shy.

Advertisement