Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's a sad day when you end up watching DWTS to get your reality tv fix :(

On a plus side though , Peter Stringer is on it :D

I may have just stumbled across it on RTÉ earlier!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Rfrip wrote: »
    I may have just stumbled across it on RTÉ earlier!!!

We are both terrible liars :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

No?? What is it???

ElegantHilariousDrake-small.gif

No?? What is it???

ElegantHilariousDrake-small.gif

Not suitable for your young eyes Anna , male bodies on show , taut torsos , rippling biceps , please don't watch it as your innocence would be lost forever ....

:D

male bodies on show , taut torsos , rippling biceps

tenor.gif?itemid=3974968

• Advertisement

tenor.gif?itemid=3974968

See , this is what I was afraid would happen to you , avert your eyes before you faint !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Sorry this is very off topic, but does anyone know why u have to pay to use the internet in city libraries but not county libabries?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

fin12 wrote: »
    Sorry this is very off topic, but does anyone know why u have to pay to use the internet in city libraries but not county libabries?

I didn't know that you did, every day a learning day. Sorry I'm no help.

I thought you had to pay in all libraries , although that may be just if you're printing off stuff , am not sure either tbh .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I thought you had to pay in all libraries , although that may be just if you're printing off stuff , am not sure either tbh .

No I’ve been to a few county libabries and using the internet on the pc is free but you would have to pay for printing, but I just looked up a libabry there in the city that’s near to work and you have to pay to use the internet on pc as well as printing. They charge more than the Internet cafes.

• Advertisement

My bins haven’t been emptied in two weeks guys

ee2ca9f773217af33ada14cebbe98e22_w200.gif

How come a Christmas tree that came out of a box , does not fit back in ? It grew about a foot ffs !!

No I’ve been to a few county libabries and using the internet on the pc is free but you would have to pay for printing, but I just looked up a libabry there in the city that’s near to work and you have to pay to use the internet on pc as well as printing. They charge more than the Internet cafes.

Geez , that's bad form , sorry I wasn't helpful :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

My bins haven’t been emptied in two weeks guys

ee2ca9f773217af33ada14cebbe98e22_w200.gif

giggle.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Haven't posted much lately. My NYE got off to a disastrous start and I'm still waiting on the dust to settle (or wonder if it ever will). I've been lurking but haven't had anything interesting to say. To be honest I haven't had the mental capacity to do a lot of things lately. Anyway, just want to say I love you all. Not sure if I'll be so quick to check in with the new site. I'm hating it and finding it hard to navigate. Bah humbug to feckin change.

wyrn wrote: »
    Haven't posted much lately. My NYE got off to a disastrous start and I'm still waiting on the dust to settle (or wonder if it ever will). I've been lurking but haven't had anything interesting to say. To be honest I haven't had the mental capacity to do a lot of things lately. Anyway, just want to say I love you all. Not sure if I'll be so quick to check in with the new site. I'm hating it and finding it hard to navigate. Bah humbug to feckin change.

:( hope you're okay. Plenty of time for the year to pick up for you. If it's any consolation I hate this time of year with a passion, any time from 30th Dec to end of Jan I just can't handle.
    Take care of yourself x

Hope everything is okay wyrn, love to you xx

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭JohnCreedon81

None of us have anything interesting to say either so don't be shy ;)

I'm sure I'd speak for everyone else on this thread too in saying feel free to PM if ya need someone to chat to privately, I promise not to try and date you, #newYearGoals and all. :pac: But ya, there's some good listeners here! Hope things perk up for you soon.

Hugs wryn...never a fan of this time of year myself! It’s few that are I think!!

I'm sure I'd speak for everyone else on this thread too in saying feel free to PM if ya need someone to chat to privately, I promise not to try and date you, #newYearGoals and all. :pac:

It's a trap, don't do it

:p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭JohnCreedon81

neonsofa wrote: »
    It's a trap, don't do it

:p

tenor.gif?itemid=5962842

Hope you're ok Wyrn , as J P said , we're here if you need want to chat , vent , or off load . And I just post random bs tbh . Take care of yourself , you're loved loads x

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Going back to the gym tonight after 6 months. I can feel tomorrows pain already.

Going back to the gym tonight after 6 months. I can feel tomorrows pain already.

Fair play, my gym memberships are just expensive key rings at this stage. I always love it once I get into the routine but getting to that stage is just torture and I'm so quick to justify my laziness. Are you doing a class?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Hope all is well wryn, the big brither fam are here for you.

Not sure about JPs offer, he stood me up. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

neonsofa wrote: »
    Fair play, my gym memberships are just expensive key rings at this stage. I always love it once I get into the routine but getting to that stage is just torture and I'm so quick to justify my laziness. Are you doing a class?

My friends son is a PT in a gym so he is going to put me through my paces. I only 8 months to the wedding so need to get my ass in gear. :)

My friends son is a PT in a gym so he is going to put me through my paces. I only 8 months to the wedding so need to get my ass in gear. :)

That's so exciting! How much of the wedding planning is done?

Go easy on her tomorrow bin brithers

• Registered Users Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

@Wyrn, we got your back

#huglife

virtual_hug.gif

• Advertisement

So I’m now committed to dancing with the stars and dancing on ice.

There’s just no hope for me really :)

Advertisement