Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I guess you've all seen that movie Gone Girl from a few years back with Ben Affleck. I remember watching it once but got bored and turned it off. Well, going to give it another go tonight as I believe it's quite highly rated. Lets see.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I didn’t Mam! I was too lazy to get out of the car and drove straight past the shop.
    Will have to buy two tomorrow to compensate :pac:

a35TW7Q.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Kolido wrote: »
    I guess you've all seen that movie Gone Girl from a few years back with Ben Affleck. I remember watching it once but got bored and turned it off. Well, going to give it another go tonight as I believe it's quite highly rated. Lets see.

I thought it was ****e tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Same I hated it! Desperate Housewives!

Ah Im kinda enjoying it though I didnt realise its 2.5 hours. Going to watch the rest of it tomorrow night, about an hour left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Kolido wrote: »

I'm gonna be that wanker that says this but I liked the book better. Written by Gillian Flynn, it's really really good.

IBC took me away last week and it was amazing. Had no idea where I was going and then we end up in a 5 star hotel in Donegal. The best was yet to come though, a beautiful log cabin-style cottage next to a peaceful lake in the middle of nowhere. Check it out...

49188517_2583444728362423_8193938706093047808_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub1-1.fna&oh=b787ac865d5e2a34686e39a1ba78c94b&oe=5CD94AC8

Hated Girl on the Train too! I watched Wind River the other night and thought it was good enough

Looks fab! Aww look at IBC on her phone checking in on her brithers! Hey sis!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gogglebox Ireland doing 80s and 90s tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Looks fab! Aww look at IBC on her phone checking in on her brithers! Hey sis!

Lol hey! Oops I haven't checked in here in days. I'm a bad britherer :(

Happy Friday all. Missing CBB helping with the January blues!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Friday Britherers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Happy Friday Britherers :D

Hi Mam, I was working with a girl from your area recently and I was wondering to meself, "is she related to our Mam from boards.ie" I didn't ask her, but she was lovely and so funny and friendly.

Is EOTB US any good, Chad is on it, worth a watch?

I need some back stabbing bitchy fighting arguments etc.,

Hi Mam, I was working with a girl from your area recently and I was wondering to meself, "is she related to our Mam from boards.ie" I didn't ask her, but she was lovely and so funny and friendly.

Oh good lord , pm me her name , I'll either confirm or deny any knowledge of her :D

Geez , has the Glitch overpowered the thread or what ?!

Bin day, everyone's busy on the job I'd say.

Had forgotten that Kolido , ok , carry on !

I wish I was as dirty as my wheelie bin

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I wish I was as dirty as my wheelie bin

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Hope this is ok to post here. This is my nephew who is missing since Friday. Please keep a look out for him. Share on social media if you can. Thanks

Gardaí in Dublin renew appeal for missing 18-year-old Dylan Keogh https://jrnl.ie/4442257

• Advertisement

Oh my god what a nightmare. Please god he’s found safe and well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Oh no thats awful. Will be thinking of ye and will share

Hope this is ok to post here. This is my nephew who is missing since Friday. Please keep a look out for him. Share on social media if you can. Thanks

Gardaí in Dublin renew appeal for missing 18-year-old Dylan Keogh https://jrnl.ie/4442257

Geez , not on social media but will get daughter and son to share it M .
    Fingers crossed he'll be found safe and well soon x

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Aw M I'm sorry that your family is going through such a stressful time. Take care xx

I hope he is found safe soon, take care

• Registered Users Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Really sorry to hear that M, will forward around. We are all here for moral support if you need it

Shared on fb. I’m so sorry, I can’t imagine what you’re all going through. Please let him be found <3

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Sorry to hear that.

You might ask a mod in after hours to make a sticky there.
    I have often seen that done for missing persons.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I really hope he's found soon and ye can stop worrying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Thanks all. Its a week now and still no news. His poor parents are frantic.

Thanks Jeff, I'll send a PM yo the AH mods.

Advertisement