Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'm home. Didn't get asked if I was looking for gear, but there was a "ah heyor im pregnant and I have pneumonia, how dayor you push me" yoke who got on at Jervis. Junkies and down and outs on the Luas are my favourite entertainment. If I have my headphones on I'll pause my music when they get on so I can hear them. A wonderful species.

Gas.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L8EGVVQSuNg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jeff2 wrote: »

Jeff , you have a video clip to suit every occasion !
    Brilliant !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Jeff , you have a video clip to suit every occasion !
    Brilliant !

Thank you number 5.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Not like dumb easy.

I'm stunted waaaashaaa

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I love it in here, you're all feckin' bonkers.

Sorry guys I was talking nonsense :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'm stunted waaaashaaa

This makes perfect sense to me. Then again I have been rewatching scrubs so the inner monologue goes on tangents real easy.

Oh and it was a kung fu movie except I was the panda, just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Lads I’m finding other threads like the twiglight zone...it’s just not the same!!

John Patrick ...what did you think of the latest young offenders!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

JP are you thinking of Aygo? "Aygo by Toyota sponsors T4". Always used to be on channel 4 on Saturday mornings/afternoons. I used to love Shipwrecked and that always came on before the ads. Every time I hear Kygo I think of that!

Shipwrecked! What a throw back. Loved that show. There was always one or two snakes ready to feck the rest over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

JP are you thinking of Aygo? "Aygo by Toyota sponsors T4". Always used to be on channel 4 on Saturday mornings/afternoons. I used to love Shipwrecked and that always came on before the ads. Every time I hear Kygo I think of that!

I loved Shipwrecked. That followed by Big Brother's Little Brother with Dermot O'Leary was the perfect Sunday morning hangover TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Omackeral wrote: »
    200.gif

I think this is my favourite gif. Love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Rfrip wrote: »
    Lads I’m finding other threads like the twiglight zone...it’s just not the same!!

John Patrick ...what did you think of the latest young offenders!

I'm almost afraid to say what I thought in that psycho thread :pac:

I've not watched the 3rd episode yet. Will check it out tonight and report back ;)

What did you think so far? That thread is great craic by the way, so many lunatics!

I'm almost afraid to say what I thought in that psycho thread :pac:

I've not watched the 3rd episode yet. Will check it out tonight and report back ;)

What did you think so far? That thread is great craic by the way, so many lunatics!

It’s so weird in other threads.. like you can have an opinion here and not be lynched...dancing with the stars thread has gone the same... like dancing with the stars ffs!!!

I think it’s a great show! It’s really sweet and funny...havnt watched last nights yet but il be sure and give my critique on the thread!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

allym wrote: »
    Shipwrecked! What a throw back. Loved that show. There was always one or two snakes ready to feck the rest over.

i watched a couple of seasons and liked it, or maybe i watched all seasons i can't remember. i can't remember any more of it then me liking it

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I think this is my favourite gif. Love it.

That's actual footage of my brother-in-law coming to visit me at work.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Lads, fyi I've removed a few posts that were referring to users who either can't or don't use this forum and subsequent replies. Please don't refer to other users who aren't posting here.

If you have questions about this, you can PM me, don't want to take the thread off-topic.

giphy.gif

I saw ladybird. Thought it was complete ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I saw ladybird. Thought it was complete ****e.

Really! I want so see it even though Saoirse annoys the tits off me, but I find myself irritated at just the ads so I might not stick it. There's nothing that attracts my attention this year actually. Usually I'd be interested in a few of the hyped up ones around this time of year.
    I,Tonya looks like a made for TV movie.

• Advertisement

anna080 wrote: »
    Really! I want so see it even though Saoirse annoys the tits off me, but I find myself irritated at just the ads so I might not stick it. There's nothing that attracts my attention this year actually. Usually I'd be interested in a few of the hyped up ones around this time of year.

God I hate her and I've never even seen any of her movies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

God I hate her and I've never even seen any of her movies.

Snaaaapppp. Saw one weird film actually, with bones in the title. She's so irritating.

She’s bleeeedin deadly!

Yeeez are just bitters!

Gowan Saoirse do da liberties proud hun!

Tried to do a saoirse gif and it wouldn't work.
    Ultra high net pissed off right now.
    I feel like my magic powers have been revoked.

Tried to do a saoirse gif and it wouldn't work.
    Ultra high net pissed off right now.
    I feel like my magic powers have been revoked.

You’re regressing before our very eyes anna080....

Yeah ladybird did nothing for me. Totally forgettable.
    i loved i Tonya, I love Alison janney though cos I’m obsessed with the West wing
    Really enjoyed shape of water..strange film but surprisingly moving
    Call me by your name..I loved this.
    Get out...really enjoyed this too!

Get out...really enjoyed this too!

Great shout. My favourite film of last year. Watch this if you haven't seen it! If you like Black Mirror, you'll adore this... sorry, I mean Black Mirror, forgot the italics.

Great shout. My favourite film of last year. Watch this if you haven't seen it! If you like Black Mirror, you'll adore this... sorry, I mean Black Mirror, forgot the italics.

Very clever and really funny in places!

Love Black Mirror so gonna give that a watch! Noice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Get out was brilliant. Definitely one of the best films of the last while

Advertisement