Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

There’s no way Gaga and BC are boning. They’d be doing their level best to cover up that chemistry if they were, not flashing it in everyone’s faces. It’s so weird how people are blatantly obsessing over them being together while he seems happily coupled up with the mother of his kid. People be strange.

Sis you read my mind. I've said this exact same thing in my pal Whatsapp group! There's no way he'd be up there acting all in love with her in front of the mother of his children (and his own mother!) if there was actually something going on. I think Irina has nothing to worry about, but I hate how disrespectful everyone is by going on about it. She's not just a short term girlfriend, she's someone who he has a family with. It's disgusting.

I do think Gaga is possibly in love with him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sis you read my mind. I've said this exact same thing in my pal Whatsapp group! There's no way he'd be up there acting all in love with her in front of the mother of his children (and his own mother!) if there was actually something going on. I think Irina has nothing to worry about, but I hate how disrespectful everyone is by going on about it. She's not just a short term girlfriend, she's someone who he has a family with. It's disgusting.

I do think Gaga is possibly in love with him though.

Like when Brad and Ang were on the press junket for Mr & Mrs Smith and all the pics of them they’re standing like this pretending they didn’t know each other and they were actually boning at the time!

389CDEC400000578-3798804-image-m-109_1474395615177.jpg

Yeah it is hugely disrespectful. I feel like people wouldn’t be “shipping” them as much if Irina wasn’t such a looker. It’s like people have lost all sense of consideration towards her because she’s a stunning supermodel and she doesn’t matter because she can have anyone.

neonsofa wrote: »
    Did you watch it last night?

And who do you think you are waltzing in here unannounced after three weeks, demanding answers to things??

Welcome back sis!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭JohnCreedon81

I’m just p!ssed off that season 3 of Master of None seems cancelled due to some silly cow accusing the main man of #meToo cos he only gave her white wine and not a choice!!! And some really weird fingers into the mouth move....but ya, no season 3!!!!

It’s a great show btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

And who do you think you are waltzing in here unannounced after three weeks, demanding answers to things??

Welcome back sis!

Thanks, I can't use this new layout, but I keep an eye! :heart:

• Advertisement

Welcome back sis!

Thanks, I can't use this new layout, but I keep an eye! :heart:

Wtf?! It changes my heart to an actual real heart?!?!

Wow neon just invented the multi-quintuple super quote!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,468 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Not yet, any good?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Not yet, any good?

Well I thought it was absolutely hilarious but I would so don't trust my judgement!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

What new layout? And I can’t see a heart... just the word heart with colons on either side. I’m so confused!

• Advertisement

What new layout? And I can’t see a heart... just the word heart with colons on either side. I’m so confused!

Oh. This is weird. I typed < and 3 but it changed to that heart with colons which shows as a heart emoji.

And I'm on mobile with a **** new layout that isn't user friendly that I can't change back.

Oh. This is weird. I typed < and 3 but it changed to that heart with colons which shows as a heart emoji.

And I'm on mobile with a **** new layout that isn't user friendly that I can't change back.

There should be little links at the bottom of the screen, things like "responsive site" and "touch site", try clicking some of them. Sounds like you're in a neon tech challenged vortex there bbz, layout didn't change at all for me! On desktop or mobile! Maybe try a different browser too(if you are using some mobile app, go direct via chrome) , or clear your cache cookies.

But ya it's gone to sh!t besides that :pac: I blame BB ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I’m just p!ssed off that season 3 of Master of None seems cancelled due to some silly cow accusing the main man of #meToo cos he only gave her white wine and not a choice!!! And some really weird fingers into the mouth move....but ya, no season 3!!!!

It’s a great show btw.

Agreed, the abuse claim was ridiculous. Season two was so so good. Such a pity!

There should be little links at the bottom of the screen, things like "responsive site" and "touch site", try clicking some of them. Sounds like you're in a neon tech challenged vortex there bbz, layout didn't change at all for me! On desktop or mobile! Maybe try a different browser too(if you are using some mobile app, go direct via chrome) , or clear your cache cookies.

But ya it's gone to sh!t besides that :pac: I blame BB ending.

Excuse me bbz, how dare you question my tech knowledge, I've done that already to no avail :(

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

So glad it wasn't just me, I thought I was broken again

giphy.gif

Pray4neonTechChallengedOne

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I remember a time when 75% of the people in here couldn't post a bleedin' gif. We've come a long way.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

200.gif

I personally trained most of them, bar the Late Late invasion it's still my proudest achievement in life.

Neon is a lost cause though, she actually knows how to gif, she's just too lazy and stubborn to do it :pac:

I personally trained most of them, bar the Late Late invasion it's still my proudest achievement in life.

Neon is a lost cause though, she actually knows how to gif, she's just too lazy and stubborn to do it :pac:

Excuse me once again. I am feeling very attacked by you today jp. I know mamof4 must be behind this.

• Advertisement

Excuse me once again. I am feeling very attacked by you today jp. I know mamof4 must be behind this.

You need to get that cold seen to, bless you ;)

It's true, mam is not best pleased to see you back. She was hoping to become the thread perv <3

We've nobody to perv on though, is it true BB might be coming back?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

is it true BB might be coming back?

as far as i know it's not true. endemol have set up new social media pages for bbuk mind you but i still wouldn't read anything big into that. c5 took back the old social media pages for their general reality tv stuff so endemol would have had to do this anyway. tbh i'm surprised it took them this long.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

It's true, mam is not best pleased to see you back. She was hoping to become the thread perv :heart:

And the attacks continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

this word triggers my gif memories, I remember something....

I remember.....Shaq!

D0B7F17ECE31E3E6296DEDC467F055C11B703928

Shaq was in a faceoff with someone..... it was a cat

giphy.gif

The cat ATTACKED

JcJGHYi.gif?noredirect

5Zjl.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's true, mam is not best pleased to see you back. She was hoping to become the thread perv <3

Resident Fall Guy here apparently .
    If the cat had kittens it'd be my fault somehow too !

So you finally found after hours JP did you? :pac:

So you finally found after hours JP did you? :pac:

;) bit by bit I’m gonna ruin your street cred :pac:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=11056802

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Can someone else post again to unglitch the thread please ?

I've stuck to my NY resolution to not just post dots :(

It's ok now again ..

JP and AH , good lordie , this will be a bumpy ride :D

Advertisement