Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

anna080 wrote: »
    Actually we've a box set of The Sopranos here maybe I should start that and be cool?

Best
    Show
    Everrrrrreerererereeewwerrrrr

Seriously.

<3

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Handsome. I follow him on Twitter but he doesn't post much.

Did you read his AMA on reddit? Every sentence ended with b*tch. I cant get round the censor on my phone without effort and it wont make sense if it's all *s lol

Actually we've a box set of The Sopranos here maybe I should start that and be cool?

Ooh ive been meaning to watch this too!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Wait til you see me next CBB series sis. I'll be full on Soprano giffin you won't even know. High net.
    20 years too late.

Wait til you see me next CBB series sis. I'll be full on Soprano giffin you won't even know. High net.
    20 years too late.

And they will all go over my head cause I always say I'll watch it but deep down I have no interest whatsoever and have no intention of actually watching it

• Advertisement

Sopranos is the king.

It’s essential viewing.

Breaking Bad is second but wouldn’t even exist without Sopranos.

The Wire completes the holy trinity.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

neonsofa wrote: »
    Did you read his AMA on reddit? Every sentence ended with b*tch. I cant get round the censor on my phone without effort and it wont make sense if it's all *s lol

I've never been on reddit but must give it a look sometime :)

Best
    Show
    Everrrrrreerererereeewwerrrrr

Seriously.

<3

giphy.gif

Christoooopheeeeer.

The Wire completes the holy trinity.

Most overrated show I've ever watched. My god.

I'm convinced that people actually don't believe it's all that, but they feel like they are supposed to think that, so they over emphasise how amazing it is and that results in it being waaaayyyy over hyped. It's the only explanation.

I'm convinced that people actually don't believe it's all that, but they feel like they are supposed to think that, so they over emphasise how amazing it is and that results in it being waaaayyyy over hyped. It's the only explanation.

Haha!! Honestly I adore it, bar the last season which was a bit poop.

But truly, it’s so so good. But I can totally see why some wouldn’t like it. It’s a slow burner, and far less entertaining than the other two in a way, but deeper and more realistic and fascinating. The Hamsterdam season was phenomenal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Guys stop pretending you watch all these fancy shows. We all know you watch CBB on a loop every night and cry

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Guys stop pretending you watch all these fancy shows. We all know you watch CBB on a loop every night and cry

I drink to numb the pain. And then watch Game of Thrones again because it's that good. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I just watch IT Crowd on a loop until CBB season

good plan that. loved IT Crowd.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Haha!! Honestly I adore it, bar the last season which was a bit poop.

But truly, it’s so so good. But I can totally see why some wouldn’t like it. It’s a slow burner, and far less entertaining than the other two in a way, but deeper and more realistic and fascinating. The Hamsterdam season was phenomenal.

The character development was great. And the hamsterdam season was brilliant but I just don't buy the massive hype.
    Stringer bell... I get that hype :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

BS.jpg

It's class. Watched it about three years ago. It's a bit dated but it's got some of the best fleshed out characters you'll ever see and deals in shades of grey, no whitemeat goodies or evil villains. Very realistic. I loved it.... and not because I was supposed to.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

If you're talking shades of grey, The Shield is well worth a watch. Good cop who's also a dirty cop, so many shades

I always fancied the guy in that Bullsh!t meme. I need to get out more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    IZombie is so much better

I love IZombie. I wanted to do a Liv costume for Comic Con last year (Yes, I am a complete loser, I’m fine with it :D) but I was duffed up so that idea went out the window :o
    Ravi and Blaine are amazing but last season went a bit weird :(

I always fancied the guy in that Bullsh!t meme. I need to get out more.

You know he's not just a meme Yeah? I have the biggest crush on him. Love him.

You know he's not just a meme Yeah? I have the biggest crush on him. Love him.

Who is he?

• Advertisement

Who is he?

It's Karl Pilkington. From an idiot abroad. And some other shows that I don't know the name of!
    He always talks about his girlfriend Suzanne in such a sweet way

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Who is he?

You need to watch an idiot abroad :)

Rfrip wrote: »
    You need to watch an idiot abroad :)

I must give it a gander.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

You won't believe this but.

Ru Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jeff2 wrote: »

Ru Paul

Wow !!

That's amazing Jeff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Ru Paul

giphy.gif

tumblr_mhk8tqYmFu1qgb5p1o1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Ru Paul

threatening-emoticon-eps-vector_csp11599341.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Two great games of rugby and two fancastic results for Ireland. Watching the first half of Mayo v Dublin then off to the Point* to see my favourite band Elbow. The perfect Saturday. :)

* It will always be the Point to me. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Two great games of rugby and two fancastic results for Ireland. Watching the first half of Mayo v Dublin then off to the Point* to see my favourite band Elbow. The perfect Saturday. :)

* It will always be the Point to me. :p

Oh I hope you enjoy John Grant too! He’s amazing !

• Advertisement

John grant is ace

I am the greatest motherfvker that you’re ever gonna meet!!! Right from the top of my head down too the tips of the toes on my feet .....

Advertisement