Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,055 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The legend that is Tiffany Pollard is coming to Celebrity Ex On The Beach

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,942 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

We need a reunion night in here !

Pick a date ,.a programme on tv that hasn't got it's own thread , and we can have a laugh , for One Night Only :D

Well that went down like a lead balloon (apart from Wyrn), it was just an idea to bring a little light relief and a bit of fun back in here .
    Always thought everyone had family reunions that they didn't want to attend but still went to :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Will we all need name tags?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Well that went down like a lead balloon (apart from Wyrn), it was just an idea to bring a little light relief and a bit of fun back in here .
    Always thought everyone had family reunions that they didn't want to attend but still went to :p
    Sorry I didn't reply with a suggestion. I've had an intense week and I walked home in the rain, so I just saw your message and went straight to bed.

I think it's a super idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'm game for that idea Mam! Who likes TV shows with unnecessary explosions? New season of Strike Back starts on Sky next week..... Just saying

xspld.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Babe station?

wyrn wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't reply with a suggestion. I've had an intense week and I walked home in the rain, so I just saw your message and went straight to bed.

I think it's a super idea

Sorry Wyrn , I didn't mean to offend you , or anyone else . Hope you're ok ?

Harleen , ha , definitely name tags , but not our own , we could each pretend to be one of the other britherers !

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Taiga

Only seeing now Mam, great idea! What about that show where they're all in the nude and looking for a date? Or something educational? The news?

Joking of course. Mostly!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Taiga wrote: »
    Only seeing now Mam, great idea! What about that show where they're all in the nude and looking for a date? Or something educational? The news?

Joking of course. Mostly!:D

Do we all have to post in the nip for that? Not sure about that, I don't want to scuff the leather

• Advertisement

Retro will you flash again please , the glitch seems to like it ...

( . )( . )

( . )( . )

Worked a treat , thank you !

Lol , Naked Attraction , I could imagine the comments :D

Ye decide , let me know when and where and I'll show up !

Late Late Show invasion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Late Late Show invasion

I'm on board for that

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Late Late Show invasion

You’re welcome to invade the Christmas forum. The place is pretty much free til August :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Sorry Mam! Was away at weekend!

I love this idea!!!! I also still have hope bb will be back!
    Has anyone started love is blind on Netflix? Going to start today as I get over my fear from the weekend!!

Ok I’m ten minutes into love is blind and I am hooked

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Rfrip wrote: »

I binged all 9 episodes over the weekend, great viewing. Some seriously damaged people on these shows.

Jesus it’s nuts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Sis, i have a date with this later! I am obsessed. I only noticed last night how drunk they are in every scene in the house. They have a glass of wine with them every time they are in the rooms talking.

It's fantastic!

neonsofa wrote: »
    Sis, i have a date with this later! I am obsessed. I only noticed last night how drunk they are in every scene in the house. They have a glass of wine with them every time they are in the rooms talking.

It's fantastic!

I’m one in....like wtf. Il have the whole thing watched by tonight I’d say!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Sorry Wyrn , I didn't mean to offend you , or anyone else . Hope you're ok ?

Harleen , ha , definitely name tags , but not our own , we could each pretend to be one of the other britherers !
    Oh I wasn't offended in the least. I swear I'm getting more and more distracted by things as I get older. I'm grand. The intense week coupled with some physical activities (cleaning drains) had me in bits all weekend.

I'm up for a watch & bitch. I don't really watch tv (except for BB, IAC and Silent Witness) so I've no idea what's on. Would be up for the LLS or anything. Even a Netflix series.

Mam, I know you like your true crime. I just binged (thank you super long commute) on the Teacher's Pet podcast series. It was intense. Have you heard it. It's about a guy Chris Dawson whose wife goes missing and he moves in the 15/16 year old babysitter 2 days later - who he taught in school! Cops (in Australia) don't take her missing seriously for years. It's all very intense and it's only this year that they have started moving on the case despite Lyn going missing since 1982 without any trace.

Sorry Mam! Was away at weekend!

I love this idea!!!! I also still have hope bb will be back!
    Has anyone started love is blind on Netflix? Going to start today as I get over my fear from the weekend!!

I've watched it , just waiting on the next episodes of it to air !
    Looking forward to finding out what you think of it Wyrn , enjoy :D

Hope BB comes back too !

ETA ,

I've read about that case Wyrn , can't remember where tbh , but truly unbelievable . Upstanding member of the community in everyone's eyes , moving in the babysitter after the wife just vanishes , nothing going on :rolleyes:
    Sad ..

Chad Johnson arrested for robbery and domestic violence

• Registered Users Posts: 7,111 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Empty you bin box Man of 4. :)

You’re a day late Jeff.

Mam, who filled your box last night?

Mam, who filled your box last night?

Dad of 4 did I imagine. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,111 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'm not sure I can post compilation link in thread so wanted to pm.

Competition here for a TV.
    Worth entering.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058057263/1

• Advertisement

Bins emptied , no comment on dad of four :p

Advertisement