Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Reading this thread and judging your weird and worrisome crushes be like
    original.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Wtf am I ?

Chopped liver ??

Hhhmph !!
    I'm going off to sulk now , feck ye :p

The Holy Quad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I'm very antisocial, I hate people, so I'm loving the Lockdown... Me and me cat obeying the rules. Hope everyone else is.

Late late invasion? Yes, no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I’m afraid to tbh...in case I start fancying tubs !!!

• Advertisement

Why not, spread the virus, sis..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,065 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

wyrn wrote: »
    Reading this thread and judging your weird and worrisome crushes be like
    original.gif

Jason Momoa hubba hubba swoons

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Rfrip wrote: »
    I’m afraid to tbh...in case I start fancying tubs !!!

I will never be with you on that one sis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Anna clear your slutty bins

Happy Erstr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,942 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hope you all had a great day !
    I had a laugh trying to keep up with two younger britherers in the purge thread , bit of fun !
    And that's my exciting news for the day .
    The End
    :D

Hope you all had a great day !
    I had a laugh trying to keep up with two younger britherers in the purge thread , bit of fun !
    And that's my exciting news for the day .
    The End
    :D
    There's a purge thread?! :eek:

I spent the day reading reddit and watching the documentary Three Identical Strangers (highly recommend the doc)

Glitch ...

Glitch ...

75875733-glitch-background-computer-screen-error-digital-pixel-noise-abstract-design-photo-glitch-television-.jpg

I spent the day reading reddit and watching the documentary Three Identical Strangers (highly recommend the doc)

Oh, I heard about that documentary, Wyrn, it's on Netflix, I don't have that!

Oh, I heard about that documentary, Wyrn, it's on Netflix, I don't have that!
    Never fear Colly, it was a Channel 4 doc so here you go
    https://www.channel4.com/programmes/three-identical-strangers/on-demand/56402-001
    Enjoy!

Wyrn , for your own safety , just read the purge thread before you even think of participating!

I watched that Documentary the other night . Thought it was amazing how they actually first met , but it ended up so sad , and fcuked up when you discover what was going on . Trying to judge what I'm saying here so I don't ruin it for Colly :)

Never fear Colly, it was a Channel 4 doc so here you go
    https://www.channel4.com/programmes/three-identical-strangers/on-demand/56402-001
    Enjoy!

Thanks Wyrn, I've downloaded but it won't let me watch, I'm getting this message when I try to watch.. "The app version you are using doesn't support on-device registration"

• Advertisement

Thanks Wyrn, I've downloaded but it won't let me watch, I'm getting this message when I try to watch.. "The app version you are using doesn't support on-device registration"

I've managed to get it now!.. I'll watch it tomorrow, thanks Wyrn.. Your a star 🌟.

Just finished watching, it was brilliant, unbelievable.

Just finished watching, it was brilliant, unbelievable.
    Makes you wonder what is in the files and why they are sealed.

It's just horrific what they did especially when you consider this subterfuge happened to Jewish families. This experiment started in 1960 which is only 15 years after WWII. It's so suss that not one of the law firms would take the case on because of a conflict of interest. I bet there was real shady shít going on and they were all complicit in some form or another. I really hope the other twins are reunited before it's too late.

Makes you wonder what is in the files and why they are sealed.

It's just horrific what they did especially when you consider this subterfuge happened to Jewish families. This experiment started in 1960 which is only 15 years after WWII. It's so suss that not one of the law firms would take the case on because of a conflict of interest. I bet there was real shady shít going on and they were all complicit in some form or another. I really hope the other twins are reunited before it's too late.

I'd love to see a follow up on this. Hopefully the sealed papers will be released before 2066.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Ok britherers...lets do this...out on Netflix on Friday

Too Hot to Handle (April 17th)
    Following on from the now bizarrely prescient cultural sensation that was Love Is Blind, Nostradamus Netflix has once again managed to come up with a remarkably prophetic dating show. Too Hot to Handle is an attempt to capture Temptation Island/Love Island devotees, with its familiar premise of packing generic-looking hotties off to a remote paradise location to get to know each other, the Covid-19-conscious twist being that the potential couplings are not allowed to touch their prospective partner.

The show encourages these new relationships to blossom on a “deeper” level without letting physical contact take over, and, of course, there’s a cash prize of $100,000 for the couple who keeps things clean for the duration of the show; however, this bounty will slowly start to decrease if things heat up. Expect Channel 4 to adapt this idea and turn it into a Love in the Time of Corona documentary, exposing all the passionate DM slides from potential suitors and random Houseparty app chats that have developed over the past few weeks.

When I click on the Reality TV thread the latest posts are from 15 years ago, I have to go to my profile and click on my last posts to see the latest. Anyone else having the same problem?

When I click on the Reality TV thread the latest posts are from 15 years ago, I have to go to my profile and click on my last posts to see the latest. Anyone else having the same problem?

I think Boards is infected, 503 errors

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I wish it took us back to 3 years ago when this place was lit to bits and in its absolute prime. #TILTIL

Omackeral wrote: »
    I wish it took us back to 3 years ago when this place was lit to bits and in its absolute prime. #TILTIL

la-ca-hc-back-to-the-future-anniversary-20150708

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »

We'll never have another BB :(

Advertisement