Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Rfrip wrote: »
    We might one day sis!

It would be a dream come true <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I think I’d prefer if they did a best bits of the season instead of showing just one episode from it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

neonsofa wrote: »
    Same. It actually hurts a little that I will never meet him

If there is a meet up at any stage we need to go!! I’m serious!

Who is your one

100 percent!

Would have to be well after this pandemic ..when we have all our beauty apt’s done ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Who is your one

In the press get-up?

I think I’d prefer if they did a best bits of the season instead of showing just one episode from it

Yeah! Best bits from each season would be better.. too many boring moments in a full episode!

100 percent!

Would have to be well after this pandemic ..when we have all our beauty apt’s done ;)

100 percent!

He will be absolutely floored by our balayage and tinted brows I tell you :pac:

The site is acting up!

• Advertisement

Classic Rylan Part 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,099 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

God help me, I watched every episode from the beginning, and I cannot remember the Chesney Hawks task , (touch chest, knees and fly like a hawk) bit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,099 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

God help me, I watched every episode from the beginning, and I cannot remember the Chesney Hawks task , (touch chest, knees and fly like a hawk) bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Why was that a classic episode? Honestly would consider that a dull episode during a normal season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Still Ill wrote: »
    Why was that a classic episode? Honestly would consider that a dull episode during a normal season.
    If you look on the channel 4 website, they’re building it around scenes / moments rather than episodes in particular.

e.g
    - Nasty Nick confrontation
    - Chantelle Secret Mission (to convince people she was a celebrity)
    - "Who Is She?”
    - Verne & Ulrika sing “Endless Love”
    -
    Jackie Stallone
    (tonight)

So, “Best Shows Ever” is a bit of an inaccurate title.. they’d have been better compiling a clip show of “Best Moments Ever"

Yeah, jackie!

Jackie is me after lockdown is over walking into the pubs hair done wearing all my new gear pumped up with Botox to the hilt

I hated John.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭All that fandango

Another bland episode they decided to cover. Kim from how clean is your house, Charley and Chanelles constant bickering, the Farah Abraham episode etc should have all got a look in over this.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Joziburg

Another CBB one!! :/

• Advertisement

Another bland episode they decided to cover. Kim from how clean is your house, Charley and Chanelles constant bickering, the Farah Abraham episode etc should have all got a look in over this.

They don’t seem to be acknowledging the channel 5 ones at all :/

Yeah its only the channel 4 ones. Which is a shame as we all know what would actually win best ever episode if they were all included.

This is boring episode. If there’s not security involved, accusations of adultery, lying, conspiracy, incest, chicken liver, then i ain’t interested
    I want people pumped up on booze “you’re a chavvy caaa” “no you’re a chavvy caaa”

Amateurs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,942 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

This is so **** really .
    I honestly thought we'd have seen the classic David's Dead episode at least .

John McC , was a vile detestable man .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

And all the coughing in this episode is freaking me out!

They're only picking from the first 10 years, Rylan mentioned it on the first show

Channel 5 had the best CBB episodes. Kim, David’s dead, Roxanne.. ridiculous that they’re not showing them

jluv wrote: »
    And all the coughing in this episode is freaking me out!

Same!

Has anybody else also become a bit anxious about seeing people on TV sitting close together, or shaking hands or in large groups, even though your brain knows it was filmed pre rona, or is that just me?

skipper_G wrote: »
    They're only picking from the first 10 years, Rylan mentioned it on the first show

I knew that..

source.gif

• Advertisement

Channel 5 had the best CBB episodes. Kim, David’s dead, Roxanne.. ridiculous that they’re not showing them

I was contrasting the nick drama to that of the roxanne episode the other night! Their reactions would have fitted perfectly in the roxanne episode- "that's sick" "we trusted you"

Advertisement