Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

We believe you IBC! Thousands wouldn't but we do!

*actual footage from the pub of IBC and her friend.

200w.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Funnily enough I did just get on the Luas and fell on my arse as soon as I stepped on :o Morto!

Funnily enough I did just get on the Luas and fell on my arse as soon as I stepped on :o Morto!

Let's hope rte caught it! You could be gif famous sis!

anna080 wrote: »
    Let's hope rte caught it! You could be gif famous sis!

You're the third person to say that...I hope not :o:(

You're the third person to say that...I hope not :o:(

Thinly veiled "I've spoken to 3 people today" brag. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Thinly veiled "I've spoken to 3 people today" brag. :rolleyes:

3 so-called people

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Christmas fm is on air now IBC. Hubby is beside himself. Feels like I'm in the middle of a weird dream.

Xmas FM is a step to far for me! Just sayin! Don't hate!
    giphy.gif

I hear ya Anna, I tend to agree but at the same time I'd have to have a listen. I won't have much choice, it will be belting out in my house whether I like it or not tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'v two heaters in my fish tank one at each end in the hope it stays up to temperature.

ETA: the dog was on time for her walk but decided going out to the back yard to do her business was a better choice.:)

Not a chance I was walking her anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Went to shop on Monday and stocked up on food. Went yesterday and sticked up on wine and snacks. Watched the update at 1pm today went back and stocked up on more wine and snacks:D:D if I'm stuck here till Saturday/Sunday I need to be prepared! My biggest fear though is power outage...can live without light but no broadband is what I fear the most:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Is everyone else glued to the weather forum?

#bandwagonner
    It's turned me into such an annoying know-all in work!

Seriously, this bitch just rocked into our room there an hour ago and says ''oh by the way, I think we should leave the heating on over night ... ya know... so the pipes don't freeze.'' I just called her a bandwagonning fuck because I knew exactly where she got it. I didn't mind the suggestion, it was the fact she tried to pass it off as her own idea. What an ultra low net scandalous attempt that was. I then chased her out of the room and threw a shoe at her.

Oh and when I threw the shoe (a slip-on runner, truth be told) at her she said ''Stop! Stop treating me like George W. Bush!'' which I admit was clever.

CKWJ5wh.gif

That made me laugh. I was the same today, going on about charts, streamers, air pressure, gradients and all sorts of sh1te that I don't have a clue about. No shoe thrown which proves he doesn't even listen in the first place. He's right too.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Seriously, this bitch just rocked into our room there an hour ago and says ''oh by the way, I think we should leave the heating on over night ... ya know... so the pipes don't freeze.'' I just called her a bandwagonning fuck because I knew exactly where she got it. I didn't mind the suggestion, it was the fact she tried to pass it off as her own idea. What an ultra low net scandalous attempt that was. I then chased her out of the room and threw a shoe at her.

Our internet friends don't need to hear this sh1t. Save it for the relationship therapist.

Oh and when I threw the shoe (a slip-on runner, truth be told) at her she said ''Stop! Stop treating me like George W. Bush!'' which I admit was clever.

CKWJ5wh.gif

Pretty sure that's domestic abuse?? Could have taken her eye out.

giphy.gif

So low net.
    IBC you need to swim in the sea of freedom and feel the liberty.

I still haven't found my hot water bottle cap and thinking of putting up an add on adverts in the wanted section for one.
    Surely someone has one from a burst bottle.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Mack and ibc, stop shamelessly flaunting your adorable love. I've had enough.

Not really, it melts my heart <3

Our internet friends don't need to hear this sh1t. Save it for the relationship therapist.

You say internet friends as if you're trying to distinguish between them and some other group of friends when you and I both know it's me, you and the clique and that's it.

Also bandwagonning definitely runs in the family. This is from my family message group. My sister in Oz is constantly looking for updates on the snow, my other sister (in Dublin) just sent this.

• Advertisement

neonsofa wrote: »
    Mack and ibc, stop shamelessly flaunting your adorable love. I've had enough.

Not really, it melts my heart <3

We actually hate each other, we're only staying together for the sake of the kids (EOTR and deco nate)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I should have got snacks when I was out looting shopping earlier. Will I have enough time before the next heaven poop starts tomorrow

skipper_G wrote: »
    I should have got snacks when I was out looting shopping earlier. Will I have enough time before the next heaven poop starts tomorrow

I picked up a bottle of wine on the way home. One bottle ffs. What was I thinking. That won't even get me through til lunchtime tomorrow.

Also bandwagonning definitely runs in the family. This is from my family message group. My sister in Oz is constantly looking for updates on the snow, my other sister (in Dublin) just sent this.

Hang on, if she's in Australia and they're 8 or 9 hours ahead of us shouldn't she be the one giving you updates and telling you what's gonna happen? It's tomorrow there, ask her if the Luas is running in the morning.

We actually hate each other, we're only staying together for the sake of the kids (EOTR and deco nate)

Gutted I'm not one of yere kids :(

I'm all for being the Mack Daddy and all but it would be a bit awkward having that three way dance on bin day if you're one of the sprogs isn't it?

We had a 404 530 and now 520 error in this thread in the last day.
    I hope we don't get a 999 error.:)

I'm all for being the Mack Daddy and all but it would be a bit awkward having that three way dance on bin day if you're one of the sprogs isn't it?

Fair point there O.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I thought I would have been tbh...considering I still can’t gif :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Rfrip wrote: »
    I thought I would have been tbh...considering I still can’t gif :(

I mean, I think we're all feeling a bit rejected here.

Advertisement