Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,382 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I have binge watched Masterchef USA season 8 and am now fooking starved

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Sorry I'm late (I blame the snow) but Happy Birthday Deco! Hope you had a good one.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

wyrn wrote: »
    Sorry I'm late (I blame the snow) but Happy Birthday Deco! Hope you had a good one.

giphy.gif

Haha, Deco will love that, Wyrn.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Our internet friends don't need to hear this sh1t. Save it for the relationship therapist.
    NO, NO! we need to hear this....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Back in 1982 my dog and cat that didn't realy get on joined together to force their way into my bed.
    They were one on eather side.

But they kept me warm too.:)

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    We actually hate each other, we're only staying together for the sake of the kids (EOTR and deco nate)

why do you have to post our drama?!

I'm a wreck here:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Not the only one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,382 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

deco nate wrote: »
    I'm a wreck here:D

Happy Birthday

th?id=OIP.iy2RDwe1A7W7DqewZpFR3QHaEq&pid=15.1&P=0&w=258&h=164

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

That weather thread moves faster than The Late Late Show thread being invaded by Gifs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Back in 1982 my dog and cat that didn't realy get on joined together to force their way into my bed.
    They were one on eather side.

But they kept me warm too.:)

I have a great idea !

Instead of putting the heaters in the fish tank , you could just put the goldfish into the hot water bottle , win win situation :D

Although your arm would be killing you from holding it upright all night to stop the water spilling out....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

anna080 wrote: »
    Fair point there O.

I know what you’re doing there and I don’t approve at all, A. It’s such a W thing to do.

Rfrip wrote: »
    I thought I would have been tbh...considering I still can’t gif :(
    neonsofa wrote: »
    I mean, I think we're all feeling a bit rejected here.

Hang on a min, ibc is a human person, not a rabbit having multiple litters of kids all over the gaff (no offense Mam of 14)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I have binge watched Masterchef USA season 8 and am now fooking starved

Liz you are my spirit animal!!!!! I’m hooked on it at present. It’s hunreal. I’ve only 7 more episodes to go. Who’s your favorite? I love Dino, so sassy. He’d be such a great Kween (hihi) on CBB. He gives me life.

Ps no spoilers or I’ll drop a load of slushy snow under your collar and down your back.

deco nate wrote: »
    why do you have to post our drama?!

Are you back sassing me right now? Do you really want to be grounded on a snow day?!! I’d choose my next words fairly wisely young man.

Everybody in my job is working from home on account of the snow, it makes the conference calls very interesting when people forget to put their phones on mute. I've never experienced somebody beatboxing on a conference call, until now :pac:

And it gives me an excuse to use this gif of Emma Watson <3

rvoUYOB.gif

F*cking hate Emma Watson and I don't know why. She annoys me for no real reason. Her, Saoirse Ronan and Anne Hathaway.

F*cking hate Emma Watson and I don't know why. She annoys me for no real reason. Her, Saoirse Ronan and Anne Hathaway.

Br00TCn.gif

The other two I have no crazy love or hate feelings for, but Emma Watson does it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I’m consoling Emma and Anne right now....Saoirse can bugger off

She's among the most overrated looking women on the planet and her Hollywood feminism is grating. There, guess I found reasons :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

She's among the most overrated looking women on the planet and her Hollywood feminism is grating. There, guess I found reasons :P

She's very beautiful! I was told I look like her one day and it was one of the best compliments I've ever received-it was an absolute lie but that's irrelevant, I took that compliment and stored it away for safekeeping :pac:

She seems a bit smug, just like the other two you mentioned. But I mean Id be smug too if I actually looked like her.

I knew I was right choosing Neon over Anna :pac:

She's grand looking but isn't anything overly phenomenal in my opinion. Nowhere near most beautiful in the world but her name seems to pop up online in that conversation. I'm sure you're an absolute lasher though neonsofa and you'd be welcome around mine on bin day...

I think the 200m barring order anna has slapped on you had nothing to do with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I don't want to be accused of false advertising, so necessary disclaimer here: I don't look like Emma Watson at all :p

All that aside, she's purrty

source.gif

skipper_G wrote: »
    All that aside, she's purrty

She's a solid 5.5/10. She's no India Willoughby.

She's a solid 5.5/10. She's no India Willoughby.

I will not be turned, I'm going to watch Beauty & the Beast (again) tonight to celebrate her. I do enjoy a good sing song :)

skipper_G wrote: »
    I will not be turned, I'm going to watch Beauty & the Beast (again) tonight to celebrate her. I do enjoy a good sing song :)

Cartoon Belle is hotter.

• Advertisement

I think the 200m barring order anna has slapped on you had nothing to do with that!

She’s such a tease. I was filming her from at least 150m last night!

Not great footage mind you, an adult drunk in a house made of bread, coming out every so often to throw a slipper at the tv....

Advertisement