Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

She’s such a tease. I was filming her from at least 150m last night!

Not great footage mind you, an adult drunk in a house made of bread, coming out every so often to throw a slipper at the tv....

Ya know that could've been me you were stalking...
    Omackeral wrote: »
    Oh and when I threw the shoe (a slip-on runner, truth be told) at her she said ''Stop! Stop treating me like George W. Bush!'' which I admit was clever.

CKWJ5wh.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Well now, listen to this for a coinkydink- I too have been told I look like Emma Watson. I don't though. Nothing like her. Maybe it's just what people get told when they're really really ridiculously good-looking? Isn't that right neon?
    Oh and JP, you didn't "choose", you were dumped! Stop telling fibs!! :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

anna080 wrote: »
    Well now, listen to this for a coinkydink- I too have been told I look like Emma Watson. I don't though. Nothing like her. Maybe it's just what people get told when they're really really ridiculously good-looking? Isn't that right neon?

Lies! You only dumped me after I flirted with her! Pffft I thought we were all polyamorous here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

People just can't put words to our beauty anna, we render them speechless and the only thing they can do is compare us to the beauties of the world like Emma Watson.

neonsofa wrote: »
    People just can't put words to our beauty anna, we render them speechless and the only thing they can do is compare us to the beauties of the world like Emma Watson.

I have it on good authority ( johnpatrick81's snaps) that anna is an ultra high net hottie. Like 9.5 region.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

Hihi peeps.
    I’ve deserted ye and joined the weather forum. I’m Ginuwinely getting into all the charts and crap (see all the technical jargon I’ve picked up on? :D)
    I’m at home with the kids and my OH is stuck away for work since Monday morning. Apparently he’s classed as essential staff so has to go in.

Hope y’all are keeping warm, an orgy would do the trick nicely :p

Emma Watson RUINED Belle. She is beautiful, but even I can act better than she can. She is on par with Emilia Clarke for acting with her eyebrows.

Oh, and belated b-day wishes deco :D

I have it on good authority ( johnpatrick81's snaps) that anna is an ultra high net hottie. Like 9.5 region.

I've genuinely seen a photo of Anna a good while back, not the kinky ones jp has though :p, and she is actually stunning, no joke!

Guys please! Stop talking about how good looking I am! It's embarrasing!

giphy.gif

There is more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking.

200w.gif

I've genuinely seen a photo of Anna a good while back, not the kinky ones jp has though :p, and she is actually stunning, no joke!

Yup I can concur :pac:

She’d get it like.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Ninjini wrote: »
    Hihi peeps.
    I’ve deserted ye and joined the weather forum. I’m Ginuwinely getting into all the charts and crap (see all the technical jargon I’ve picked up on? :D)
    I’m at home with the kids and my OH is stuck away for work since Monday morning. Apparently he’s classed as essential staff so has to go in.

Hope y’all are keeping warm, an orgy would do the trick nicely :p

Emma Watson RUINED Belle. She is beautiful, but even I can act better than she can. She is on par with Emilia Clarke for acting with her eyebrows.

Oh, and belated b-day wishes deco :D

Sad-Big-Show-WWE.gif?ssl=1

• Advertisement

a4c2dl.gif

I’ve been obsessed with beauty and the beast since I was 8 years old. I legit squealed when I read they were doing a live action version, then I heard Emma Watson was Belle and a little part of me died inside ( I’m not dramatic at all :D)
    Her and her eyebrows nearly ruined two things I love in life.

On a side note, it feels so good to gif again :D

Am I then only one who loves Emma Watson's eyebrows? I really love them. I have pathetic blonde eyebrows with no definition, although I've been told they are "expressive" all the same (this was not said as a compliment), but Emma's are just so strong and gorgeous.

Am I then only one who loves Emma Watson's eyebrows? I really love them. I have pathetic blonde eyebrows with no definition, although I've been told they are "expressive" all the same (this was not said as a compliment), but Emma's are just so strong and gorgeous.

I love the shape but she overuses them. They do all her acting for her and it’s so distracting it drives me mad :o

I love the shape but she overuses them. They do all her acting for her and it’s so distracting it drives me mad :o

If she's anything like me I don't think she uses them, more so they just have a life of their own haha

If she's anything like me I don't think she uses them, more so they just have a life of their own haha

I’m well jel of your fabulous eyebrows. I want to get microblading done but I need to find somewhere decent to go. Don’t wanna end up like

wsjp6h.jpg

I’m well jel of your fabulous eyebrows. I want to get microblading done but I need to find somewhere decent to go. Don’t wanna end up like

Oh don't be jealous,they are autonomous but not fabulous!
    I'm also looking to get microblading done! I'm just too scared to allow anybody to go near my eyebrows

Oh don't be jealous,they are autonomous but not fabulous!
    I'm also looking to get microblading done! I'm just too scared to allow anybody to go near my eyebrows

Mine are too thin, I’m really self conscious about them. It’s such a pain having to sort them out so I really want the microblading done. I’ve read some mega horror stories so it’s put me off :eek:
    I am honestly well jel of fierce natural eyebrows btw

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I haven't seen the live action Beauty and the Beast BUT I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan. And Emma Watson is a horrible horrible actress. Very nearly ruins the movies for me.

Mine are too thin, I’m really self conscious about them. It’s such a pain having to sort them out so I really want the microblading done. I’ve read some mega horror stories so it’s put me off :eek:
    I am honestly well jel of fierce natural eyebrows btw

Yeah I get you. I tint mine cause they're blonde and you can't see them otherwise,they are full but pretty much invisible. For the first few days of having them tinted they look amazing cause all of the hair is dark and defined but then as it fades the daily struggle of filling them in begins again so I feel your pain

• Registered Users Posts: 86,382 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Liz you are my spirit animal!!!!! I’m hooked on it at present. It’s hunreal. I’ve only 7 more episodes to go. Who’s your favorite? I love Dino, so sassy. He’d be such a great Kween (hihi) on CBB. He gives me life.

Ps no spoilers or I’ll drop a load of slushy snow under your collar and down your back.

Baby Doll Dino is great, Jason wide eyes scare me :p the sassy Chicago hood lady I can't remember her name I think Ebony is also great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Baby Doll Dino is great, Jason wide eyes scare me :p the sassy Chicago hood lady I can't remember her name I think Ebony is also great

They're my three favourite too!! Was just saying I'd love the three of them in the final (no spoilers!! We're a bit behind!). Their facial expressions are all gas.

Nope, I love them too

I haven't seen the live action Beauty and the Beast BUT I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan. And Emma Watson is a horrible horrible actress. Very nearly ruins the movies for me.

Emma-Watson-Does-An-Angry-Dangerous-Face-Expression-Gif.gif

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Oh Babydzoll it's Eboni with an i for exxxtra sass. That's our holy trinity right there. In the name of the Jason, the Sass-mot and the Babydoll, Amen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Currently there is over 2500 people viewing the weather forum. I wonder is that the busiest it's been.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,382 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

They're my three favourite too!! Was just saying I'd love the three of them in the final (no spoilers!! We're a bit behind!). Their facial expressions are all gas.

Tantrum Jeff I like too and also Yazchea the preacher vicar

• Registered Users Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Over 2 feet of snow here..........

RobFeet2.jpg

Currently there is over 2500 people viewing the weather forum. I wonder is that the busiest it's been.

I mean.....should we?? #giffgate

I mean.....should we?? #giffgate

5a6b6165bace7_Itstempting..gif.1cb2f9e86718a25a7dc5fa48c078934c.gif

• Advertisement

We’d be lost in the hurricane of people complaining about the non event!

“Where do I get a refund for all this fvcking bread joe?!?!?”

Advertisement