Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

When will they let you out of jail, pass Go and collect 200 pound?

I don't know if I can survive in the outside world anymore sis

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Omackeral wrote: »
    I don't know if I can survive in the outside world anymore sis

6GQJIt8.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

anna080 wrote: »
    Link doesn’t work for me Jeff! Is it really your dog or are you being a pup again? :D

frvAdQM39oUjm?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium=landing&utm_campaign=Media%20Links&utm_term=

I think there's great dues to someone spending the night in work like all the nurses and staff. Only having bantz in case you think I'm mocking :)

(And the gf will kill me)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Throw on some heat with the other heater. You can't go tonight without any then wrap up in bed and sort it tomorrow. Temperatures will be rising over the next few days anyway.

I'm OK for tonight, it's tomorrow/today that I'll miss it in the living area. I do have the bedroom window open all year round in all weather, although I do bring a hot water bottle to bed sometimes, then kick it out when I'm tosty.. :)

• Advertisement

I think there's great dues to someone spending the night in work like all the nurses and staff. Only having bantz in case you think I'm mocking :)

(And the gf will kill me)

It's been a long slog tbh but since 7pm they've all been locked down and all I do is check that they're alive on the hour (except for the special observation ones, they're every half hour) by peeking through a hatch on their cell door that looks like a letter box.

It's been a long slog tbh but since 7pm they've all been locked down and all I do is check that they're alive on the hour (except for the special observation ones, they're every half hour) by peeking through a hatch on their cell door that looks like a letter box.

Hope you get home soon anyway, it sounds tedious. I've been working all week, no days off but I plan on a couch day soon with a box set. Everyone else is in the pub having the craic! Or the ones that are open. (Send beer :D)

I'm OK for tonight, it's tomorrow/today that I'll miss it in the living area. I do have the bedroom window open all year round in all weather, although I do bring a hot water bottle to bed sometimes, then kick it out when I'm tosty.. :)

It's a bit cold for the window to be open but if you're used to it fair enough. Tonight is not half as cold as it was earlier in the week. Supposed to be warmer tomorrow as well.

Hope you get home soon anyway, it sounds tedious. I've been working all week, no days off but I plan on a couch day soon with a box set. Everyone else is in the pub having the craic! Or the ones that are open. (Send beer :D)

Oh what box sets are you thinking of?

Oh what box sets are you thinking of?

Haven't seen this seasons GOT, Stranger Things or any Black Mirror (as everyone suggested on here) yet. Save Me is a new show on Sky too might be worth a watch. Loads of choice!

• Advertisement

Haven't seen this seasons GOT, Stranger Things or any Black Mirror (as everyone suggested on here) yet. Save Me is a new show on Sky too might be worth a watch. Loads of choice!

I've never seen any GOT ever. Black Mirror is the mutt's nuts aka the dog's bollox and season 2 of Stranger Things is probably even better than the first. I'm jealous!

Stranger Things (season 1) I binge watched through a whole weekend, it was great. GOT is a heavy show and you'd have to be in the mood for it. Tin Star was the last series I binged on, was slow taking off but Tim Roth was excellent.

My little dog. The real beast of the east.
    444455.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Jeff2 wrote: »

Ah stop! what a dote! Name?
    (Please say Eddie)

(Please say Eddie)

She has a few names beause she likes people and they call her Spot because of the spot or patch because of her brown on one side of her face.

I'm not saying her name as it's soD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

If she waits for me...

Amazing, you're slippers fit me. Mad or wot

Edit :you have to binge watch game of thrones. Winter is here...

deco nate wrote: »

Relax there, Cinder-eile.

deco nate wrote: »

Are you in Macks place with IBC.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Only took me 3 hours an one shop looted for wine. But yea:D

Are you jealous Jeff?

• Advertisement

Are you jealous Jeff?

Jeffinitely

Well, at least you called it Mack's place. Sounds cool, kinda like a spot where dickheads like me would live.

(Please say Eddie)

Anne I think you could call my dog any name and she would go to you..
    She knows a nice person.

Anne I think you could call my dog any name and she would go to you..
    She knows a nice person.

Awww well isn’t that lovely. <3

Oh Jeff is smooth out with the ladies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

444455.jpg
    I don't know why, but I was expecting an Irish Wolfhound or something.
    Your dog is a wee dote, gorgeous fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I’m curious about yere accents! :pac:
    Any fellow boggers among us?
    Checking in o/
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    What do you call a midlands accent ? :confused::P
    Flat! Midlands accents don't pronounce their t's. So water becomes waher. It's also pretty neutral.

Hello neighbour!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I popped into the local shop for a look when I went out for some air. Shelves mostly empty and people panic grabbing anything they could get their hands on. Hilarious really when they get home and realise they have 4 jars of pickled onions and some shoe polish.

On the topic of accents I have a nondescript Dublin accent. It's not D4 style & not salt of the earth style. I am of the burbs. Occasionally a bit of bogger sneaks through considering that's where I was born.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I couldn't get on to boards.ie at all last night. Kept getting a cloud flare notice. I watched a bit of the LLS, first time in 20 odd years. It's still sh*te but we had some fun on the family What's App group laughing at it. :D

I found a hidden packet of Percy Pigs which myself and the OH devoured. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

wyrn wrote: »
    Checking in o/

Flat! Midlands accents don't pronounce their t's. So water becomes waher. It's also pretty neutral.

Hello neighbour!

Waher , buhher ...

Always wondered why I couldn't pronounce my own name properly , now I know :D

Advertisement