Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,376 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

wyrn wrote: »
    Aye, very bad around here. My grandmother was trapped in her house but luckily the neighbours have been calling in to make sure she's ok and to bring in fuel. My mother had to walk a couple of miles to go into work and then walk home again. She was off but she works in the hospital and they were desperate for staff. That said though, all my neighbours were out shovelling, so it was a great community spirit helping each other out and rolling our eyes at the people who tried to drive up the hill near us (and fail).

Good to hear of communities helping each other

The maggot scum throwing snow balls at civil defence helpers and blocking vehicles with large snow men on main roads and the vile looters :mad: should all be charged

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

To wyrn’s mammy!

200w.gif

Just watched Get Out. Really good but didn’t realise it was gonna be a scary one. I’m wrote off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

anna080 wrote: »
    Just watched Get Out. Really good but didn’t realise it was gonna be a scary one. I’m wrote off.

It's a good movie. Can't wait for Peele's next one, talk of another "social thriller" type.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Great film. Look up all the amazing easter eggs and things you may have missed on the reddit thread here https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/5vv1qh/official_discussion_get_out_spoilers/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Omackeral wrote: »
    Great film. Look up all the amazing easter eggs and things you may have missed on the reddit thread here https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/5vv1qh/official_discussion_get_out_spoilers/

Did you see the video where Peele discusses reddit fan theories? He seems to really enjoy engaging with fans about the movie.

neonsofa wrote: »
    Did you see the video where Peele discusses reddit fan theories? He seems to really enjoy engaging with fans about the movie.

I'll look that up now :)

Love shiit like this.

Will yiz bleedin gerrrdouh

Will yiz bleedin gerrrdouh

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqYVKUtlpDonGdi5BWB98yQJxYbe1ibWC4Zw0T9dwYO20SBU9Ukw

GERRUP OW'DA

If you could kindly stop that and move along right now plese, that would be most appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Lads when can we have a Britherers Beers? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

It's raining now and snow melting.
    I feel like one of Macks customers.

When I get out I'm going to eddie rockets then mc d the Chinese and chipper.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I am actually mortified at the amount of things I didn’t pick up on

Il actually have to rewatch it today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Lads when can we have a Britherers Beers? :D

giphy.gif

I'm bawling at Call the Midwife :(

Oscars tonight, now to stay up and watch or not?

I expect loads of #MeToo lady love fest, Weinstein victims as presenters

Will they be wearing black? I’m sure all the rapists are shaking in their boots that Reese Witherspoon is wearing a black satin D&G gown

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Will they be wearing black? I’m sure all the rapists are shaking in their boots that Reese Witherspoon is wearing a black satin D&G gown

Tonight’s been hard on you Anna...

Rfrip wrote: »

Thanks for the support sis.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

giphy.gif

Anyone else feeling colder now than when it was snowing?

The Rock is presenting maybe he too is wearing a fab D&G guna :p

032709_rock_400X400.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    https://media.giphy.com/media/26FLdaDQ5f72FPbEI/giphy.gif

I’ve been freezing my bits off all day. I’m waiting for the kettle to boil for my hot water bottle as I type. It’s deadly, it has a knitted cover with the snowman and snowdog on it. I’m livin’ it large, I know :D

Rfrip wrote: »

Well she did fall and brake her ass yesterday.
    I did first aid and could have a look at for her.:D

Looks like the snow came inbetween bin days for some of us so that's looking the bright side.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I don't feel too cold today but feel like sh!t though. It's time to dive into some emergency chocolate.

Yeah,it's still socks on night and my woollie hat for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

giphy.gif

I've said that a few times today. I can't get the heat into me at all. The thoughts of going back to work tomorrow is horrible.

tenor.gif?itemid=5655542

What time and channel for the Oscars?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ninjini wrote: »
    I’ve been freezing my bits off all day. I’m waiting for the kettle to boil for my hot water bottle as I type. It’s deadly, it has a knitted cover with the snowman and snowdog on it. I’m livin’ it large, I know :D

At this point am contemplating letting the dog sleep on the end of the bed to keep my feet warm ..:o

That's what I'd like to know because I want to slag them off like on CBB.:D

Jeff2 wrote: »
    That's what I'd like to know because I want to slag them off like on CBB.:D

It would be a late one Jeff.

• Advertisement

1am on one of the Sky movie channels tonight, highlights tomorrow on RTE 2 and Sky 1 or Sky Living

Advertisement