Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

neonsofa wrote: »
    Try that and then let me know. I've a list of people I wouldn't mind murdering. Spend the rest of the day on a rampage like.

1023789.gif?b64lines=IENBTiBJIENPTUUgVE9PPw==

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Kolido wrote: »
    You're thinking of the purge. Not a bad idea tbf.

Oh ya. Easy mistake tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

anna080 wrote: »
    If I murdered someone today would I get away with it cos i’is a woman

They’d lock you up sis. I’d think about letting you out but then I’d kinda wanna keep ya there so we could have some of that jailhouse tea...

Omackeral wrote: »
    They’d lock you up sis. I’d think about letting you out but then I’d kinda wanna keep ya there so we could have some of that jailhouse tea...

What if you’re the one I murder...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

mclovin-chicka-chicka-yeah-superbad.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,373 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If I murdered someone today would I get away with it cos i’is a woman

th?id=OIP._baoGo1tqMUB1DyHssRCwQHaEK&pid=15.1&P=0&w=332&h=187

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Me watching Crufts dog show this evening.

If my dog did agility she would win that easy.
    If my dog was in working dog category she would win.

And so on.:)

They should have a lovely cute dog section .:D
    A kid asked could he pet my dog and after he said she is way more cute then his dog is.:)

fin12 wrote: »

fin I think he is just coming out with this stuff to get interviews and keep his name going.
    Be it good or bad it's better than being forgotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jeff2 wrote: »
    fin I think he is just coming out with this stuff to get interviews and keep his name going.
    Be it good or bad it's better than being forgotten.

I agree with you . It keeps his name relevant , headlines bring in the money , more interviews , the rolling cash cow . It doesn't matter whether it's a positive story or not , some people would sell their soul to keep their pockets lined sadly .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

What if you’re the one I murder...

I feel like it’s me you’d murder so you two could move your sordid online tea-spilling affair into a real life one.

Too late now though. Til next year anyway...

Ah there’s no point in killing me really, I’m already dead inside. All the gifs, the tea and the puns are just a façade.

I feel like it’s me you’d murder so you two could move your sordid online tea-spilling affair into a real life one.

Too late now though. Til next year anyway...

How about I kill both of you. And then I can live it up in casa Mack&IBC, with fat frogs and heated blankets.

How about I kill both of you. And then I can live it up in casa Mack&IBC, with fat frogs and heated blankets.

Or how about you don't kill us and just show up as usual for our bin day 3 way on Tuesday?

Or I could kill you all and then have everything for myself

HTTP3d3dy5tYWRtb2l6ZWxsZS5jb20vd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTIvMDcvbmFpbi10d2luLXBlYWtzLTIuZ2lm.gif

Or how about you don't kill us and just show up as usual for our bin day 3 way on Tuesday?

Statistically sis I am unlikely to be around this Tuesday as 76% of my Tuesdays are otherwise occupied. But when I can fit you guys in you got yourself a dzeal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Bin day 3 way!!

Bin day 3 way!!

Great chant!

76% of my Tuesdays are otherwise occupied. But when I can fit you guys in you got yourself a dzeal.

You gotta love the 24%er days.

Picked up that HiiiiYaaa phone. Grand yoke altogether. Although I really wanna watch Kung Fu Hustle now

skipper_G wrote: »
    Picked up that HiiiiYaaa phone. Grand yoke altogether. Although I really wanna watch Kung Fu Hustle now

Well go on, show it off and give us a gif

• Advertisement

Well go on, show it off and give us a gif

tenor.gif?itemid=7886268

skipper_G wrote: »
    Did you pick it up in the shop.?

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Did you pick it up in the shop.?

Yep. And then I put it down and then I picked it up again and then I put it down again and then I went for a coffee to think about should I buy it or not and then I got bored as I had no phone so I went back to the shop and bought it. I am not so decisive on Fridays :D

I came looking to see if anyone else watched The Amazing Race, and here I find you all. Having tea, gossiping, posting gifs and planning affairs.

Without me. :(

*flouncesoutinahuff*

Candie!!!

*flounces back in!*

Candie wrote: »
    *flounces back in!*

tenor.gif?itemid=5140118

That kung fu brick gif is giving me the vapours :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Candie wrote: »
    I came looking to see if anyone else watched The Amazing Race, and here I find you all. Having tea, gossiping, posting gifs and planning affairs.

Without me. :(

*flouncesoutinahuff*

I loved The Amazing Race. Haven’t seen it in a few years cos I can’t find full episodes anywhere.

• Advertisement

I loved The Amazing Race. Haven’t seen it in a few years cos I can’t find full episodes anywhere.

I love that show. Its the best kind of reality competition show, but I know its hard to find in Irl/UK.

I've watched it with my cousin since it started when I was a young teenager, we have a complicated system of betting on who gets eliminated every episode, its' the only thing I've ever bet on. :)

The last season just ended, it's like a bereavement :P

Advertisement