Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

fMZ5PiR.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

I think BendelaCreme is Michelle Visage!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Watching Wonder Woman and who pops up but Cosmo!!!

Funnily enough this film is as boring as his CBB appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Watching Wonder Woman and who pops up but Cosmo!!!

Funnily enough this film is as boring as his CBB appearance.

Didn't spot him. Was too busy ogling Gal Gadot. And for the other side of the coin how handsome is Chris Pine. Everyone wins with that movie

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Gal Gadot is so good looking it’s criminal. An ultra high net hottie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

skipper_G wrote: »
    Didn't spot him. Was too busy ogling Gal Gadot. And for the other side of the coin how handsome is Chris Pine. Everyone wins with that movie

Galdot is the only reason I’m hanging in after an hour of nothingness. She’s absolutely stunning. Break out the costume goddamit!!

V

^^^ I put the phone down and my dog hit post and posted that :eek:

<3 swoon

tumblr_inline_or45ya2MIV1uru4aj_540.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

anna080 wrote: »
    ^^^ I put the phone down and my dog hit post and posted that :eek:

That's my excuse in future when I post bullpoop.:D

• Advertisement

LL looks controversial tonight,dust off your gifs and be ready.

Now where did I put my angry ram gif.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Jeff2 wrote: »
    LL looks controversial tonight,dust off your gifs and be ready.

Now where did I put my angry ram gif.:)

Aside from not being able to tolerate Ryan tubs, I cannot stand Louise o Neill and I’m gone off pippa too since she started charging 50e for a candle

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching documentaries on Netflix .
    I Am Innocent , people convicted and sent to prison in NZ , but are proven innocent after the fact . Geez their lives are ruined , mentally and emotionally f!cked up . Sad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Rfrip wrote: »
    Aside from not being able to tolerate Ryan tubs, I cannot stand Louise o Neill and I’m gone off pippa too since she started charging 50e for a candle

I was watching Pippa on Tubs tonight, what's with her not letting BT sell her jenes but is willing to let them sell her overpriced crappy candles?.... Wish I could be so picky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I Am Innocent , people convicted and sent to prison in NZ , but are proven innocent after the fact . Geez their lives are ruined , mentally and emotionally f!cked up . Sad :(

That sounds awful but exactly like something I’d watch

I'm watching Batman :D

tenor.gif?itemid=4157976

allym wrote: »
    That sounds awful but exactly like something I’d watch

Well worth having a look Ally , the second story in the series is truly frightening in the sense of how things can go so wrong so quickly .

Well , they all are but that one is more heart wrenching .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I'm looking for something new to watch so going to give that a look later Mam..

jluv wrote: »
    I'm looking for something new to watch so going to give that a look later Mam..

Don't shoot me if you hate it !

Ah no , we are so used to hearing a lot of stories where people say they are/were innocent , but weren't . This is an eye-opener in the sense that they truly were innocent , crazy stuff tbh .

I think I have a weird taste in my viewing choices ..:o

Don't shoot me if you hate it !

Ah no , we are so used to hearing a lot of stories where people say they are/were innocent , but weren't . This is an eye-opener in the sense that they truly were innocent , crazy stuff tbh .

I am think I have a weird taste in my viewing choices ..:o

LOL me too! I'm relatively new to Netflix but love it..so always like to check out shows that others have found interesting.
    My son is coming home tomorrow for Mothers day so when he says "Mother what the hell are you watching?" I'll just say "Blame Mam of 4":D

• Advertisement

LOL me too! I'm relatively new to Netflix but love it..so always like to check out shows that others have found interesting.
    My son is coming home tomorrow for Mothers day so when he says "Mother what the hell are you watching?" I'll just say "Blame Mam of 4":D

Ha , are we twins ?! Am new to Netflix also :D

Blame me anytime lol , son here usually says "Are you watching murders?Again?! "

Addictive viewing !

Do you listen to podcasts Mam? I’ve listened to so many murder ones now I’m convinced I’d be able to murder someone and get away with it. Might give it a go. *knife emoji*

Do you listen to podcasts Mam? I’ve listened to so many murder ones now I’m convinced I’d be able to murder someone and get away with it. Might give it a go. *knife emoji*

Geez , if I listened to podcasts I'd have no excuse to sit down and do nothing Anna :D

Actually never thought of that tbh , must try it . I'll eventually be a part of this century...

My son despairs at my viewings(including BB and CBB:eek:)
    I feel his pain though as my mother reads those crazy magazines in bed at night. You know the ones "Gave birth to 20 st baby 5 years after having sex" or "Murdered for her wifi password"
    I look at her and say "Seriously mother how could you":D

My son despairs at my viewings(including BB and CBB:eek:)
    I feel his pain though as my mother reads those crazy magazines in bed at night. You know the ones "Gave birth to 20 st baby 5 years after having sex" or "Murdered for her wifi password"
    I look at her and say "Seriously mother how could you":D

Please tell me that it's the Weekly World News?!
    Where Elvis is alive and out cutting turf on the bog?!:D

That's what my parents used to say about it , too funny !!

Ah just watched the first episode of I Am Innocent..scary to think it could happen but I think I'm going to enjoy watching this..loved the mam and dad in this episode..

Toff that won I'm a celeb was on ray d'arsy show.
    Nice girl but nothing new.

Clipped my dogs nails with treats for every nail I cut.
    She is such a drama queen :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Geez , if I listened to podcasts I'd have no excuse to sit down and do nothing Anna :D

Actually never thought of that tbh , must try it . I'll eventually be a part of this century...
    I heard that My Favourite Murder is meant to be really good.
    I found myself listening to podcasts on Making a Murderer. There was some really interesting ones that would go through each episode. One of the podcasts were 2 Canadian lawyers and they were just flabbergasted throughout about the police procedure especially that bit when Ken Kratz went into detail on the radio about Teresa's murder BEFORE the trial. Fascinating stuff.

Then I was reading up on the threads on Reddit and there was drama there. Suddenly they weren't allowed to post theories and a lot of stuff, so they ended up creating a new subreddit. So reminded me of here.

Happy Mother’s Day Mamofuslot :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

And this is my personal top reason you shouldn’t have the death penalty.

Advertisement