Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

anna080 wrote: »
    Happy Mother’s Day Mamofuslot :D

I read that as Mam of Slut. Now I feel bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,937 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

anna080 wrote: »
    Happy Mother’s Day Mamofuslot :D

Ah ye are great kids thank you , now where's my coffee :p

Omackeral wrote: »
    I read that as Mam of Slut. Now I feel bad.

Don't feel bad , I've been called a lot worse :D

Enjoy the day with all your Mams , or thinking of your Mams if they're not with us anymore :)

Omackeral wrote: »
    And this is my personal top reason you shouldn’t have the death penalty.

I agree with you .
    In the second series of the show , there is a case of a man , who's wife went missing , for over a year , he didn't report her missing for a few days as she had went off before .
    Strangely similar to Richard / Tina Satchwell at the beginning of the story , and this mans behaviour at the beginning was very odd also to say the least . .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I agree with you .
    In the second series of the show , there is a case of a man , who's wife went missing , for over a year , he didn't report her missing for a few days as she had went off before .
    Strangely similar to Richard / Tina Satchwell at the beginning of the story , and this mans behaviour at the beginning was very odd also to say the least . .

The Tina Satchwell case is so so bizarre. I was convinced since it’s been in the media last year that it was him but after watching him on the Ray D’Arcy show last night I think he’s innocent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I agree with you .

Mam,

Did u see episode 4 season 1, the mum and the the text messages. What a nut job.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Mam,

Did u see episode 4 season 1, the mum and the the text messages. What a nut job.

I did , she is one f!cked up woman .

I felt so sorry for her son , he has a lot of demons to deal with . Even the teacher from when he was a child could see there was something wrong . So sad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Mam,

OOOOOOH...this is my next one to watch tonight so can't wait..

jluv wrote: »
    OOOOOOH...this is my next one to watch tonight so can't wait..

I just started the show today, on season 2 episode 2. I’ll prob end up watching The Whole thing by tonight.

Anybody watched season 2 of Jessica Jones yet? I'm waiting for the opportunity to binge the lot in one sitting. :)

I just started the show today, on season 2 episode 2. I’ll prob end up watching The Whole thing by tonight.

It's very addictive isn't it ?!
    What do you think of it ?

• Advertisement

It's very addictive isn't it ?!
    What do you think of it ?

Ya it’s very good. The guy who became a paramedic and now wants to become a doctor is such an inspiration. Such a hard life he’s had.

Is there a lot of racism towards Maoiris in New Zealand? I’ve never been to New Zealand and don’t know much about the country. Just seemed that man was discriminated a lot for being Maoiri.

I’d love to visit there one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

I find if I binge watch I don't enjoy as much.Guess as I'm new to Being able to watch when I want. Try to stick to 2 maybe 3 episodes at a time. 10pm is what I consider "me time" and start watching then. If you find other good shows please feel free to recommend to me!

jluv wrote: »
    I find if I binge watch I don't enjoy as much.Guess as I'm new to Being able to watch when I want. Try to stick to 2 maybe 3 episodes at a time. 10pm is what I consider "me time" and start watching then. If you find other good shows please feel free to recommend to me!

Encounters with evil on Netflix. True crime documentary series.

Encounters with evil on Netflix. True crime documentary series.

I'm loving that so many people actually watch crime documentaries !

That one will be next on the watch list Fin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Ah lads I’ve had a great day. My future step-daughter got me a Step-Mother’s Day card and gift. Such a surprise and so thoughtful, I cried like a baby. :o

I then went off to Croke Park to watch Dublin slaughter Kerry, few drinks after the match. Now home watching Dealpool (Love this film) on Netflix.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Rfrip wrote: »
    Aside from not being able to tolerate Ryan tubs, I cannot stand Louise o Neill and I’m gone off pippa too since she started charging 50e for a candle

You are joking???
    What sort of nutter would pay €50 for a candle?? To burn? :eek::pac:

Has anyone had a look over in the Weather Forum lately ?

Jeff ,if I were you , I'd walk the dog twice a day for the next while .....:eek::eek:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Ah lads I’ve had a great day. My future step-daughter got me a Step-Mother’s Day card and gift. Such a surprise and so thoughtful, I cried like a baby. :o

So lovely, delighted for you M xxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86,928 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I then went off to Croke Park to watch Dublin slaughter Kerry, few drinks after the match. Now home watching Dealpool (Love this film) on Netflix.

tenor.gif

th?id=OIP.iAytIMrOTtX7JXvHrNNtzQHaLK&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

• Registered Users Posts: 7,104 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Has anyone had a look over in the Weather Forum lately ?

Jeff ,if I were you , I'd walk the dog twice a day for the next while .....:eek::eek:

:D

Thanks for the heads up and I'll check it out.

Also bin day tomorrow if you forgot Mack/IBC.:)

• Advertisement

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up and I'll check it out.

Also bin day tomorrow if you forgot Mack/IBC.:)

No problem , seems like we're in for another cold spell :(

No problem , seems like we're in for another cold spell :(

I think the guy M.T.Cranium posted that during the last storm and I was taking note.
    But then I forgot all about it.
    I will take note in future and not forget.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I think the guy M.T.Cranium posted that during the last storm and I was taking note.
    But then I forgot all about it.
    I will take note in future and not forget.:)
    I told everyone in work that it's not over yet, I'm going to be so smug about it an tell them I told you so:D

deco nate wrote: »
    I told everyone in work that it's not over yet, I'm going to be so smug about it an tell them I told you so:D

Just read M.T s posts and go in saying
    "I'v a feeling in my bones this is going to happen."
    Weather legend Deco in the work place.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Just read M.T s posts and go in saying
    "I'v a feeling in my bones this is going to happen."
    Weather legend Deco in the work place.:D

LOL I read his post and went into work on the Monday and told them we are going to be hit again. Not as hard but it will happen the looks on their faces thinking I was fully of bs, I'm going to walk in to work like McGregor:D

Deco be all.:)

200w.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Jeff just ruined my buzz. Damn you Jeff :P

Deco be all.:)

200w.gif

And his BB bosses will have him signed up for the next CBB quicker than he can escape...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

I was dreaming of you lads last night. Bloody weird as I haven't a clue who any of you are! Meauld and your stepdaughter were in it too, I'm laughting now thinking about it. That was lovely for you Meauld by the way, lovely that you have a close relationship with her. How are the wedding plans going? In my dream I asked you that, which is why I remembered to ask.
    In other news I finally went to the doc about my evil sinus thingy and I got a 'very strong' antibiotic, a 10 day job. Just in time for Paddy's day. No vino for moi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

crustybla wrote: »
    In other news I finally went to the doc about my evil sinus thingy and I got a 'very strong' antibiotic, a 10 day job. Just in time for Paddy's day. No vino for moi.

Hopefully it knocks it once and for all. Sinus pain is awful. Drains your energy. Look after your tummy when taking that antibiotic, they can be so harsh.

Advertisement