Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Friday folks! We’re off to Ibiza tomorrow for a week. Taxi picking us up at 6.30am. Mack is out at a match and hasn’t even packed yet. I’m halfway through panic packing and have paused for a calming glass of wine.

Have a great holiday , full of hedonism , debauchery and booze !!

Just like in here really ....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

giphy.gif

Ibifa!! Enjoy it guys. Have a fat frog for hus at’ome

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Thanks guys! But it’ll be quiet when we’re there! Clubs don’t open til late May. We’ll be having a nice sensible relaxing holiday full of afternoon cocktails and naps hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Happy Friday folks! We’re off to Ibiza tomorrow for a week. Taxi picking us up at 6.30am. Mack is out at a match and hasn’t even packed yet. I’m halfway through panic packing and have paused for a calming glass of wine.

I am so so jealous!! Have a fantastic time!!! X

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Thanks guys! We’ll be having a nice sensible relaxing holiday full of afternoon cocktails and naps hopefully.

As if........

Am joking , have a great time :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,365 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Enjoy

Now some Vengaboys

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Thanks guys! But it’ll be quiet when we’re there! Clubs don’t open til late May. We’ll be having a nice sensible relaxing holiday full of afternoon cocktails and naps hopefully.

Ibiza is gorgeous when it's quiet. Well jel. It's my favourite place on earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Guys, i just checked and there’s still spaces on the plane. I mean, should we?? #beefabants #gifsontour

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

If anyone is interested there's a chance to get a free bed in bargain alert thread.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057859116/1

I think it's Dublin only.

Guys, i just checked and there’s still spaces on the plane. I mean, should we?? #beefabants #gifsontour

I couldn't afford Limerick at the moment, let alone Ibiza #broke

• Advertisement

What flight is it so we can keep an eye on you.
    Read stalk. :)

https://www.flightradar24.com/53.37,-6.22/11

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Jeff2 wrote: »
    What flight is it so we can keep an eye on you.
    Read stalk. :)

https://www.flightradar24.com/53.37,-6.22/11

Yeah good call Jeff. And we are definitely not stalkers
    tenor.gif?itemid=4757463

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I packed in 8 minutes flat. Fcuk all that worrying stuff. Eyebeefa weekenda!

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Have a ball lads, delighted for ye!x
    giphy.gif

Omackeral wrote: »

Mankini :p

Omackeral wrote: »

Chuffin eck

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

jluv wrote: »
    Hi guys...if you see my name pop up as viewing your profile (a lot!) It's just cos I keep hitting the posters name instead of the last post thingy...not perving..honestly..haven't figured out emoji yet on new tab yet either..

Ha! That happens me a lot when on the mobile phones, I've clicked on loads of names unintentionally... it's a stupid thing that Boards.ie have, I can't see the point in having it.... I can't see the full site when using the Touch Site.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

jluv wrote: »
    Hi guys...if you see my name pop up as viewing your profile (a lot!) It's just cos I keep hitting the posters name instead of the last post thingy...not perving..honestly..haven't figured out emoji yet on new tab yet either..

Ha! That happens me a lot when on the mobile phones, I've clicked on loads of names unintentionally... it's a stupid thing that Boards.ie have, I can't see the point in having it.... I can't see the full site when using the Touch Site.
    I'm loving my new tablet but yeah could view more on my laptop..might fire it up tomorrow for old time sake..
    Just back in from doing a 5km midnight sponsored walk..good fun..but want to go to Ibiza with IBC and Omack..cant believe we weren't invited (Still haven't figured out emojis)

On my phone I can go to bottom of the screen and go to full site that means you are like on a PC.

Wrestlemania weekend and I have Monday off work! Woohoooooooo happy weekend all :D

• Advertisement

:)

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057859116/2

Don't think the person will win., :D
    enda1 wrote: »
    Me too! (It's worth noting must your logo look awfully like a penis!)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Have a great time ibc. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Have a great time guys!

I'm spending my weekend catching up on all the blogger scandal. Better than any tv show

Jeff2 wrote: »
    wyrn the hipster. :)

BTW I can't see anyone checked out your profile.
    I am so far from a hipster. I'm just don't like change. One of the times I was abroad it redirected me to the god awful new design (the one they seem to have ditched). Oh the panic. Couldn't figure out where anything was. Thankfully I found a thread on how to revert back. That was enough for me.

wyrn wrote: »
    Have a great time guys!

I'm spending my weekend catching up on all the blogger scandal. Better than any tv show

Came in here to ask if ye saw makeupfairys statement?! Lol!

neonsofa wrote: »
    Came in here to ask if ye saw makeupfairys statement?! Lol!
    Neon, it's in the offline hands of legal and the guards...

I can't believe she posted that but also left the comments on. I'm raging she eventually hid them because I was planning on reading them today. Some people like to read the morning papers, I like to sit with a cup of tea and read the drama.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I can't believe she posted that but also left the comments on. I'm raging she eventually hid them because I was planning on reading them today. Some people like to read the morning papers, I like to sit with a cup of tea and read the drama.

Oh lads like wtf...she is delusional. Loving the bloggersunvieled on insta! Doing great work!!

Rfrip wrote: »
    Oh lads like wtf...she is delusional. Loving the bloggersunvieled on insta! Doing great work!!
    She should apply for BB. She could do all the house tours :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭Rfrip

She should apply for BB. She could do all the house tours :pac:

Oh lol that made me lol!!! Skitting here

• Advertisement

I would've loved to be a fly on the wall when she reported it all to the gardai. "Well officer they said I'm actually a size 16 based on the clothing and all but then I said I'm a size 10 and they showed these candid photos of me where I looked bigger but like it's just cause the beauty filter wasn't on and it was a bad angle". It's ridiculous!!

Advertisement