Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

deco nate wrote: »
    From what I know of them, they really need lots of exercise and training, lovely dogs. But really need the training.

Yeah especially the husky side...the can get restless very quick.
    A mate had a pure bred Alaskan Malamute and she was as docile and lovebale but he ended up moving away with work and left her with his mother and the dog didnt get the exercise it needed and turned vicious in the end.
    It was an amazing change in behaviour.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am beginning to think I'm being slowly nudged out the door , well , not going to happen :D

Never happen M:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Yeah especially the husky side...the can get restless very quick.
    A mate had a pure bred Alaskan Malamute and she was as docile and lovebale but he ended up moving away with work and left her with his mother and the dog didnt get the exercise it needed and turned vicious in the end.
    It was an amazing change in behaviour.:(

Yea, I have heard about that problem with them. It's a pity because they are such a lovely looking dog. But they really do need lots of work. Your dogs look amazing by the way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Edit...a pic...

Most times on TV they call that big dog a belgian shepherd.

I'll see I can post cross paws. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Gorgeous doggie Jenova!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Wednesday is the worst, someone or something is going to get killed with fire
    tenor.gif?itemid=10035578
    tenor.gif?itemid=7737588

All better now

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Not nice I know , but thank fcuk someone else thought today was a fcuk up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Mam I think I had a dream about you the other night but I don’t remember anything about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,377 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The dog lovefest thread :p

th?id=OIP.PwNN87OJM5BLAhpzd2MpJgHaFj&pid=15.1&P=0&w=206&h=155

Mam I think I had a dream about you the other night but I don’t remember anything about it!

Memorable aren't I lol :D

That was a nightmare , so bad it erased itself from your memory....!!!

• Advertisement

Not even gonna apologise but my mind went right to the gutter
    tenor.gif?itemid=6116268

Next page glitch. I can’t see what skip and mam are chatting about over there but I agree

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

LOL at this ad on the page.
    Wayne let himself go.

:D

attachment.php?attachmentid=449252&d=1524700984

Just spent 5 minutes trying to thank Jeff's picture, clicking on the thanks button IN the picture like a sap :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Any overwatch fans here?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Just booked this place Cottages for Couples down in Cork for myself and my good lady friend. Have stayed in it before and it's magical. Anyone ever been?

treehouse-grove-house-m-1280px-500x284.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Is that a.......tree house?! :pac: Seems to be missing some....walls n stuff. Fuvk all that glamping sh!te, gimme a proper bloody hotel/apartment any day!

Is that a.......tree house?! :pac: Seems to be missing some....walls n stuff. Fuvk all that glamping sh!te, gimme a proper bloody hotel/apartment any day!

Mack likes to be at one with nature.

I had a voucher for that place but let it expire and never got to go :pac: dzope

yep sure we've a great climate to be at that craic like ;)

Ok, I'll ring them now and tell them to cancel.

• Advertisement

yep sure we've a great climate to be at that craic like ;)

Was there before and it's class. Sitting in a hot tub with a nice bottle of bubbles while a light rain dances on your face is very pleasant and very fancy. It's kinda like drinking a flagon of cider down by the canal with a few hobos but with your pinkies up.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Ok, I'll ring them now and tell them to cancel.

I'm glad you've come to your senses Mack. Travelodge and a few bottles of fat frog and a takeaway, goway with your fancy fvkcing drizzles!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

Kolido wrote: »
    Any overwatch fans here?

Kinda. I play but my 4 year old is better than me :eek:
    I’m more of an old skool Halo slayer gal myself :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm glad you've come to your senses Mack. Travelodge and a few bottles of fat frog and a takeaway, goway with your fancy fvkcing drizzles!

Remind me never to go anywhere with you anyway mr romantic :rolleyes:

Omackeral wrote: »
    Just booked this place Cottages for Couples down in Cork for myself and my good lady friend. Have stayed in it before and it's magical. Anyone ever been?

treehouse-grove-house-m-1280px-500x284.jpg

Where are my manners! I’m only now picking up on what you mean. So cute guys. I can’t wait. I’m near Cork now so I’ll get the hot tub fired up. Mam if you’re around you can join me? JP you’re barred from this trip for talking smack.

Remind me never to go anywhere with you anyway mr romantic :rolleyes:

There’s nothing romantic about frostbite and pneumonia :pac:

Where are my manners! I’m only now picking up on what you mean. So cute guys. I can’t wait. I’m near Cork now so I’ll get the hot tub fired up. Mam if you’re around you can join me? JP you’re barred from this trip for talking smack.

That’s ok bbz, the rest of us are going to Steps live, feck Ye team bin day!!

tenor.gif?itemid=3992293

Who needs to pack bags ?!

On my way , be ready :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

You won't need clothes where you're going haha.

Advertisement