Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Little storey
    My dog tends to sit on my lap beside the tank then one day Dave came right to the glass where we were.
    The dog knocked the tank with her nose (she does that to check things)
    Dave gets a fright and legs it knocking stones at the glass with his tail.
    This startles the dog so she jump away going wtf.:)

She seems to only see the glass or what is very close to it.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Have you many pets Jeff ?

No,I'v the dog and fish.

I'v a dodgy leg and when it walk to the kitchen my dog does that thing she does with her nose but knocks me bad leg forward as I lift it up.:)

Kind of here I'll get this for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Jeff2 wrote: »
    When my dog was young I trained her not mess with cats or bees.
    Now she could go for any dog that kicks off but ignores cats.:)

Someone said about pets with people name.:)
    Meet Dave.

Wotcher Rodney

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

skipper_G wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=11240507

I love this :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Caroline flack and Andrew Brady engaged

The old romantics

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I'm so jealous of everybody who has cute pets!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

neonsofa wrote: »
    I'm so jealous of everybody who has cute pets!

Me too!! Really want a dog but I’m not ready to adult just yet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

My OH has gone to the jym and has taken the TV remote control instead of his phone... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

My OH has gone to the jym and has taken the TV remote control instead of his phone... :rolleyes:

Sounds like motive for revenge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Rfrip wrote:

Saw that, knew there was a reason I never liked either of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Just give him a ring and tell him to bring it back to the hou...

... oh

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Rfrip wrote: »

The old romantics

Hadn't they split up a few weeks ago too ?

Crazy people..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Rfrip wrote: »

The old romantics

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 86,380 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hadn't they split up a few weeks ago too ?

Crazy people..

Did he not cheat on her?

I have a tendency to just forget the Z listers after they leave the house*, was Andrew the one who left skid marks on the glass after giving a fruit basket to somebody?

*except Spencer because SILSIL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I have a tendency to just forget the Z listers after they leave the house*, was Andrew the one who left skid marks on the glass after giving a fruit basket to somebody?

*except Spencer because SILSIL
    I'm with you, I don't have a clue who they are talking about. When is the summer show on?

I saw in the daily mail a few days ago that this may be the last year, they are playing hard ball with indermol(or what ever they are called)

deco nate wrote: »
    I'm with you, I don't have a clue who they are talking about. When is the summer show on?

I saw in the daily mail a few days ago that this may be the last year, they are playing hard ball with indermol(or what ever they are called)

When someone kills the groundhog and finally brings winter to an end?

It's still cold

tenor.gif?itemid=10873928

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

When someone kills the groundhog and finally brings winter to an end?

It's still cold

tenor.gif?itemid=10873928
    Yea but, the head of c5 has said they can't pay the fee anymore, they have been spending too much money for the payback. I can see that.

deco nate wrote: »
    Yea but, the head of c5 has said they can't pay the fee anymore, they have been spending too much money for the payback. I can see that.

Generally speaking their viewership for the regular series has been pretty consistent. The last couple of series have been shorter than before at around 50 days, it's only natural that advertising revenue would be lower. They absolutely would drop it if the benefits were outweighed by the cost. Then again it could also be a negotiating tactic, the old oh it's too expensive leak. Then get a lower licence fee, I'm an optimist :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

it probably is at the stage where it's costing a lot for the viewership it has. however, c5 have had a major part to play in this IMO. the show has been more or less cut to the bone. live feed gone years ago, hardly any social media presence and no updates via that platform, barely any promotion. all that is left now is the live evictions and the spin-off show to cut and you effectively have a soap opera rather then a reality tv show. not to forget going from 1 cbb per year to 2 which downed the quality of the lot and took up vast resources that could be spent on interaction instead. the production company constantly repeat the same nonsense again and again dispite it not working. spend big amounts of money on celebs who deliver nothing. the bb varients who haven't changed their formats seem to still be successful. the ones that changed and cut either haven't survived or are verging on the edge.
    c5 wanted the show on the cheap from what i can see. they got what they wanted but the viewership eroded because cheap and nasty shows on screen. cbb this year was a step in the right direction but i think sadly it might be to late. what's worse is that the problems have been known for years and neither c5 or the production company listened and dealt with them. i think they should cut the summer cbb. it seems to rate lower then the winter one. that would save a lot of money which could be put back into the show.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

I have resorted to watching The Real Housewives Of New Jersey , followed by The Real Housewives Of Auckland to get my fix of reality tv :o

Ok I lied , I watch them anyway , crazy ass rich people with no cop on or boundaries , brilliantly brutal :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Ok I lied , I watch them anyway , crazy ass rich people with no cop on or boundaries , brilliantly brutal

Try Sydney if you want some real cattiness!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

The Atlanta ladies are my favourites. Those bitches are crazy.

tenor.gif?itemid=8568009

I have resorted to watching The Real Housewives Of New Jersey , followed by The Real Housewives Of Auckland to get my fix of reality tv :o

Ok I lied , I watch them anyway , crazy ass rich people with no cop on or boundaries , brilliantly brutal :D

I've been watching Jersey Shore: Family Vacation :o

tenor.gif?itemid=3611746

Can't multi quote on phone dammit :(

I watch the Australian one too but can't find what channel the Atlanta one is on anymore?

They are so bad it's good !

The Auckland one is ok , but Theresa Guidice in the NJ one really gets up my nose aargh !!

tenor.gif?itemid=3611746

Just checking that Iv stolen your gif right skip.
    :D

tenor.gif?itemid=4797869

Billions Jeff, billions. Give the gift of gifs my friend

It took me a while to remember who Andrew B was.
    He took on Ann then backed down a few times.

But the first thing that came to mind above that
    he is skid mark Andy. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,380 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Skid Mark Andy would have hooked up for sure with Shortney, he seems very fame media hungry

Advertisement