Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,380 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I’m in bed all tanned up and smell like curry biscuits. Mack even helped me do my back. Can’t wait for a romantic nighy away to...well Sligo.

Did you or Mack count mississippily :P

th?id=OIP.ixmnIFgNjOgwza4gGcMJxAHaFQ&pid=15.1&P=0&w=243&h=173

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Pics of tan pls. Lol. :D

cocoa-brown-extra-dark-1-hour-tan-mousse.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

deco nate wrote: »
    I really hope Sean gets better, but there is no way in hell Liverpool is gonna win, they should have lost last night, but for the officials not doing their job. Should have been 8-7.....not7-6. Truth

Well they did loose last night, but you can't honestly say Liverpool didnt deserve to win over the 2 legs. Roma should not have got a peno in the 1st leg and Milner scored a freakish OG in the 2nd. You are only counting the decision against Roma, what about those against Liverpool :)

As for the Final, Madrid have a crap defense, always have, its their achilles heel and Liverpool have arguably the best attacking trio in the world right now. To say there is no way in hell they will win is frankly nonsense.

btw, are you in a secret thread? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

Salah was saving his magic for Kiev :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I’m in bed all tanned up and smell like curry biscuits. Mack even helped me do my back. Can’t wait for a romantic nighy away to...well Sligo.
    Dripping gold?

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote: »
    Dripping gold?

Lol. No :pac:

IBC...

42478D6500000578-4693684-image-a-26_1499961490257.jpg

After a night of passion, Mack......

bb16_jack_spraytan6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Ibc, do u not find the Cocoa brown a nightmare to get off? I use the Bondi sands remover for other tans but CB just won't budge, I'm too scared to use it anymore cause if it goes streaky then I've to put up with it for ages unlike other tans that I can just remove or at least fade a bit!

neonsofa wrote: »
    Ibc, do u not find the Cocoa brown a nightmare to get off? I use the Bondi sands remover for other tans but CB just won't budge, I'm too scared to use it anymore cause if it goes streaky then I've to put up with it for ages unlike other tans that I can just remove or at least fade a bit!

No! I know a lot of people don't like it but CB just works really well on my own skin. It lasts well and wears off nicely and on day 4/5 when you start getting those gammy bits around your hands and elbows, I just scrub it off in the shower using normal shower gel and a sponge and it comes off no bother! My skin doesn't take many tans well so it's one of the few that suits me.

No! I know a lot of people don't like it but CB just works really well on my own skin. It lasts well and wears off nicely and on day 4/5 when you start getting those gammy bits around your hands and elbows, I just scrub it off in the shower using normal shower gel and a sponge and it comes off no bother! My skin doesn't take many tans well so it's one of the few that suits me.

Must be different types of skin, mine hates the formula for some reason, but the colour is gorgeous! I'm tempted to try that new one isle of paradise,have you tried it yet? It's got like colour corrector in it so you pick your shade based on your undertones. I wanna see it on someone in real life before I buy it! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I figure this whole tanned night out in Sligo could be summarised in gif form

Beginning

giphy.gif

Middle

giphy.gif

End

giphy.gif

Lol she really was the best contestant! Have you seen her lately? Her lips...

Must be different types of skin, mine hates the formula for some reason, but the colour is gorgeous! I'm tempted to try that new one isle of paradise,have you tried it yet? It's got like colour corrector in it so you pick your shade based on your undertones. I wanna see it on someone in real life before I buy it! :pac:

It’s like any beauty product really, suit some people and not others. I haven’t tried the new one! I’m tempted to try BPerfect but I’m kinda loathe to spend €25 on a tan I don’t know I’ll like, when I already use one I like for half that price. I use the extra dark CB...sooo tempted to try the ultra dark :o

It’s like any beauty product really, suit some people and not others. I haven’t tried the new one! I’m tempted to try BPerfect but I’m kinda loathe to spend €25 on a tan I don’t know I’ll like, when I already use one I like for half that price. I use the extra dark CB...sooo tempted to try the ultra dark :o

You should! I used to always go for the lightest tan shades " to look natural" but actually the darker ones tend to be more tan like than orange and tbh in my case everybody knows it's fake anyway so may as well go all out! Would you be dark naturally? Do u tan your face?

Lol she really was the best contestant! Have you seen her lately? Her lips...

My god :eek: the lips.....Jesus the lips

skipper_G wrote: »
    My god :eek: the lips.....Jesus the lips

She doesn't do things by half does She?! But her attitude about the negative comments is as inspirational as ever! She just lives life how she wants

She doesn't do things by half does She?! But her attitude about the negative comments is as inspirational as ever! She just lives life how she wants

Fair play to her, as long as she's happy the rest doesn't matter. That's why she was such a deadly HM :)

You should! I used to always go for the lightest tan shades " to look natural" but actually the darker ones tend to be more tan like than orange and tbh in my case everybody knows it's fake anyway so may as well go all out! Would you be dark naturally? Do u tan your face?

No I’m pale and freckly :o I’ve always just had to go for dark tans to get decent results. If I get spray tans, the beauticians always tell me to go for medium max and I insist on going for the darker shade. My friend and I were bridesmaids for a friend’s wedding, she’s pale too but without freckles. Went for the same spray tan, I got dark, she got medium, and she was darker on the day! My skin is just weird! I only tan my face if I’m on holidays and not wearing much makeup during the day cos I’ve very dry skin on my face and it doesn’t help. So I just put extra bronzer over my foundation instead. I must actually get a tan that I can use on my face, do you use any?

I only tan my face if I’m on holidays and not wearing much makeup during the day cos I’ve very dry skin on my face and it doesn’t help. So I just put extra bronzer over my foundation instead. I must actually get a tan that I can use on my face, do you use any?

I need to find one too! I find that a lot of the face ones have like a different tone and tend to smell bad. I've heard those clairns drops that you add to moisturiser are good but I'd imagine using the face version of the body tan would get best tone match. I do what you do with extra bronzer but even with a darker shade of foundation and bronzer I end up having a white face by the end of the day and a brown neck!

We accidentally went out and got drunk the night before our bae-cation to Sligo. Guess who’s driving tomorrow while the other person sleeps the whole way? (Hint it’s me sleeping, I need my beauty sleep. Also that wasn’t a hint I gave you the answer this is the easiest quiz ever.) xoxox

• Advertisement

PS tan is on fleak

We accidentally went out and got drunk the night before our bae-cation to Sligo. Guess who’s driving tomorrow while the other person sleeps the whole way? (Hint it’s me sleeping, I need my beauty sleep. Also that wasn’t a hint I gave you the answer this is the easiest quiz ever.) xoxox

"Accidentally".... Okay.

:pac:
    Best quiz ever to be fair.

:o

Quizmaster supreme! We’re on the road anyway with tummies full of McD’s for the hangovers!

You guys should do a reality tv show, something like the Irish Kardasions. :)

We could open a thread here to talk about it.

Kolido wrote: »

We’re painfully boring. Our favourite hobby is napping. I think it’d be a flop :/

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

We’re painfully boring. Our favourite hobby is napping. I think it’d be a flop :/

I would watch. Throw in some background noises of birds chirping and you’ve got yourself a hit.

I would watch. Throw in some background noises of birds chirping and you’ve got yourself a hit.

Watch? You’d have a starring role. No reality show is complete without a sordid love triangle.

I can just picture the warnings now
    Please be prepared for fake tan, accidental nights outs, and lots of napping

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,380 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kolido wrote: »

th?id=OIP.WmsCw-zbB3kkgpClH_g_agHaEo&pid=15.1&P=0&w=301&h=189

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

^^^^^^^

That's like a Dingle Family Gathering :D

Emmerdale's Dingles , not people from Dingle :o

Advertisement