Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I watched some of that gypsy Kardashian skit on the Keith Lemon show one eviction night when they do that stupid half hour gap in the show. It was so funny that some pee almost came out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I just descovered I have a TV channel called Quest Red. I was watching a true life crime case from 11 to 12 but it's a two part series, grrr. Now I have to make a note to watch second part next Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I started watching The Keepers on Netflix last night ..

:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I walked the dog and came back to see my guppy fish has given berth to two fry (baby) fish.:)
    She is in a birthing tank.

So pick a number between 2 and 100 as to how many she has and the winner gets....... a thanks. :)

My guess would be 30 but I could lie so I'm excluded and before anyone says 29 or 31 that was just a guess. I've no idea.

Full count in two days.

Anyway I'm happy she is fine. :)

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I walked the dog and came back to see my guppy fish has given berth to two fry (baby) fish.:)

So pick a number between 2 and 100 as to how many she has and the winner gets....... a thanks. :)

My guess would be 30 but I could lie so I'm excluded and before anyone says 29 or 31 that was just a guess. I've no idea.

Full count in two days.

tenor.gif?itemid=11220461

• Advertisement

Fecking glitch is a b!tch ..

Hopefully I can read Skippers post now :D

Full count in two days.

4 :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    4 :D

Don't won't give to game away but it's over 4 now and she still looks very large.

I may need another fish tank. :)

Don't won't give to game away but it's over 4 now and she still looks very large.

I may need another fish tank. :)

Am lol here , I meant to add that my real guess was 57 , the only thing I know about them is that they have lots of babies ,small fry , literally !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

34 Jeff,but Im thinking what are you gonna do with all the baby fish...how big is your aquarium?

It is fascinating to watch as the fry turn into a ball so the mother does not eat it.
    It's live david Attenborough show

34 Jeff,but Im thinking what are you gonna do with all the baby fish...how big is your aquarium?

Iv more than one and more to come.

Iv more than one and more to come.

cool..as a kid I used to love going to see all the fish at the shop out the back of a pub called the Blue Gardinia on the Blessington road just outside Tallaght..
    do you know it?
    Is it still there?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

cool..as a kid I used to love going to see all the fish at the shop out the back of a pub called the Blue Gardinia on the Blessington road just outside Tallaght..
    do you know it?
    Is it still there?

from a google search it went on fire last year. it had been closed at the time.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

do you know it?
    Is it still there?

Never been but there was a place that had a big tank Dun longhaired. A shop.
    I would near go there just to have a look at the fish and not buy anything. :)

from a google search it went on fire last year. it had been closed at the time.

Ah no thats sad...I remember it was just like a massive farm shed but inside was ton and tons of fish tanks with all kinds of exotic fish.
    Never been but there was a place that had a big tank Dun longhaired. A shop.
    I would near go there just to have a look at the fish and not buy anything. :)

I was only brought to look as a kid...convinced my dad to get some fish but I had to help him dig a pond out our back garden...got some koi to put in it and a newt and some frogs lol...good times:)

Bump as post not showing again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'll take 59 please Jeff. :)

Any update Jeff ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Methinks the fish ate Jeff

Death by fish

tenor.gif

The thing I want to know is ...

How would you manage to count them all ??

It'd be like trying to count frogspawn in a pond !!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Me right now waiting to hear about how many fish there are

https://giphy.com/gifs/bEVKYB487Lqxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I miss the days of false drama and PDFs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Oh my gosh, I am LIVING for the Eurovision. I love it so much I have a youtube playlist of all my favourite naff songs. Come on Israel!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

wyrn wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, I am LIVING for the Eurovision. I love it so much I have a youtube playlist of all my favourite naff songs. Come on Israel!

Is that on at the moment? I’ve literally heard no buzz for it this year :eek: does Ireland even have a song in it?!!!

I miss the days of false drama and PDFs

I'm having a brain fart jp, what's PDF?

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote: »

What did you make of the Irish entry? I just heard it for the first time, and my gut reaction was meh

Advertisement