Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

wyrn wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, I am LIVING for the Eurovision. I love it so much I have a youtube playlist of all my favourite naff songs. Come on Israel!

I fcuking love it. I throw a Eurovision party every year. It’s tres camp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I was flicking through the channels and happened upon Eurovision. Rylan is doing commentary on BBC4. Saara Alto who came second in the X Factor a couple of years ago is representing Finland. Thought the Irish song was a bit meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'm having a brain fart jp, what's PDF?

Jailgate!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Oh my gosh, I am LIVING for the Eurovision. I love it so much I have a youtube playlist of all my favourite naff songs. Come on Israel!

Snap! Love Israel! Also like Cyprus. Ireland need to stop with the mushy songs and go for a bop

I came up with a better song this morning when I was buttering my toast than the ****e we sent in

• Advertisement

We need to send Jedward every year til they’re old men

The three chicks presenting the Eurovision need to be put out of their misery.

I fcuking love it. I throw a Eurovision party every year. It’s tres camp

Maybe you guys could come this year so it won’t just be me singing alone in fordnn language to the dog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Jedward in a trolley next year please.

The bit they played of ours on the vote now montage was tough enough to sit through, sounded miserable

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Maybe you guys could come this year so it won’t just be me singing alone in fordnn language to the dog

I was just about to say thanks for the invite...

I used to love Eurovision but I don’t think I’ve properly watched it since Jedward got to the final. In the mid 90s I used to have a “Best of Eurovision” album on tape. I knew every song word for word (even the foreign language ones). It stopped working one day and I was devastated. My sisters confessed to me a few years later that they destroyed the ribbon in the tape cos they were fed up hearing it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Yer wan from NCIS Los Angeles is one of the presenters. I know she's Portugese but still it's a strange choice, for her

Shocked we're through

Omg we got through fcuk lol

How creepy was it when Marty said "I'm standing to attention" after we got through

tenor.gif?itemid=4550443

Now I need to get some mini Ireland flags for my party for one on Saturday

How creepy was it when Marty said "I'm standing to attention" after we got through

So glad I'm not the only creep who noticed! Can always count on you guys <3

Now I need to get some mini Ireland flags for my party for one on Saturday

I’ll bring the fat frogs!

We got through cos it’s PC to vote for a song about two gay lads. The song really isn’t that good and Ryan was off key at the start.

But fair play to him, he got Ireland through to the final which hasn’t happen in many years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Only catching up here now. Between FB & Twitter, I wasn't able to follow here.

Initially I thought the Irish entry was super meh and had a big auld rant. Then I saw the video and the dance, and that saved it.

Israel and the Czech R are my favourite

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

We got through cos it’s PC to vote for a song about two gay lads. The song really isn’t that good and Ryan was off key at the start.

But fair play to him, he got Ireland through to the final which hasn’t happen in many years.
    I was thinking that too but it's kinda Ed Sheerin / Sam Smith kinda sounding

• Advertisement

neonsofa wrote: »
    So glad I'm not the only creep who noticed! Can always count on you guys <3

My people.
    The downside is a momentary vision of Marty in all his tumescent glory.

Only catching up here now. Between FB & Twitter, I wasn't able to follow here.

Initially I thought the Irish entry was super meh and had a big auld rant. Then I saw the video and the dance, and that saved it.

Israel and the Czech R are my favourite

I like Israel and Cyprus. Both are what I think of when I hear Eurovision.

My people.

It was said so triumphantly and proudly which made it all the more shocking :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

My people.

marty.gif

Boom...the whole thread's pregnant

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I’ll bring the fat frogs!

Clear your inbox ho, I'm trying to message you. Actually... why is it full? Who's been filling your box?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The Welsh Megaman posted a pic of how " happy " Marty can get on the Eurovision thread earlier ...

And that was before Ireland went through !!

:D

Marty’s a great man for the semis.
    Semi finals that is!

po0Fu51.jpg

Omackeral wrote: »
    Clear your inbox ho, I'm trying to message you. Actually... why is it full? Who's been filling your box?

Empty now :cool:

tenor.gif?itemid=9219836

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I think 19 and 4 more that died but seems like there will be more.
    They're tinny so it's easier to count them with the light off and a torch not to bright then you see the eye reflection.

Advertisement