Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Fascinators at the ready for the wedding tomorrow :D
    (Not)

Yes you have,Mam, I think you have the union jack flying on your rooftop...;) hee hee!

I find it a bit strange that Prince Charles is going to be giving Meaghan away, I think it would be more appropriate if her mother gave her away.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I have a heap of scart cables I want to give away... Cost, 10 c each.... Phone 087...6366***, or pm me. :)

Start a buidness called CollyPower

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Yes you have,Mam, I think you have the union jack flying on your rooftop...;) hee hee!

I find it a bit strange that Prince Charles is going to be giving Meaghan away, I think it would be more appropriate if her mother gave her away.

Colly you fixed the glitch! !

Oh aye , flags flying , twinset and pearls at the ready :D

It would have been nice if her Mam walked her up the aisle alright , but who knows why she isn't , protocol? Doesn't want to ? Or a clever PR move on the Royals behalf showing how accepting they are of Meghan by having Charles do the honours?

I don't know tbh :)

How daft are the people sleeping out on the street since Monday for it. I hope there’s no phantom arsed bridesmaids at this one anyway. I’ll be watching and judging them all from my Penney’s mismatched pajamas

Start a buidness called CollyPower

"Colly Power", I like that, Retro... Could start a 'Girlie Band' or a energy company..:).. Look out for me on, Dragon's Den and Bonkers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Wazzup peeps :D

tenor.gif?itemid=8955300

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

It's a good weekend to get stuff done around the house. :)

Colly you fixed the glitch! !

Oh aye , flags flying , twinset and pearls at the ready :D

It would have been nice if her Mam walked her up the aisle alright , but who knows why she isn't , protocol? Doesn't want to ? Or a clever PR move on the Royals behalf showing how accepting they are of Meghan by having Charles do the honours?

I don't know tbh :)

I think they're (the royals and the men in suits are laying plans to Bump her off in the future.

I think they're (the royals and the men in suits are laying plans to Bump her off in the future.

It's not like they haven't got form. .

ETA,
    I know , CT Forum that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How daft are the people sleeping out on the street since Monday for it. I hope there’s no phantom arsed bridesmaids at this one anyway. I’ll be watching and judging them all from my Penney’s mismatched pajamas

Can you not at least put on your best Pj's for the wedding?

• Advertisement

I've to go collect the dog from the groomers , what's the odds that I'll miss her getting out of the car :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Very underwhelmed with the dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,382 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Very underwhelmed with the dress.

Yes very plain for Givenchy, it that Diane's crown tiara she is wearing?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Sorry for intterupting the big day, I read BB might not be starting until end of August.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Kolido wrote: »
    Sorry for intterupting the big day, I read BB might not be starting until end of August.

Is it not enough that we've lost Harry today, you have to throw more bad news at us?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes very plain for Givenchy, it that Diane's crown tiara she is wearing?

No it’s Queen Mary’s Bandeau tiara. It would have been nice if she worn the Spencer tiara.

They don’t want to clash with Love Island. It lost a lot of viewers to it last summer.

I liked her dress :o

Simple , understated , classy . I thought she looked beautiful tbh , and they way they held hands for nearly all of the ceremony was lovely :)

Hopefully our pirate princess will be out on parole by then.

Might give Love Island a bash this year actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,382 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I liked her dress :o

Simple , understated , classy . I thought she looked beautiful tbh , and they way they held hands for nearly all of the ceremony was lovely :)

I believe Harry had tears, so in love

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Just to annoy Mack... 3 week update, not so cute now, eh.. .

deco nate wrote: »

<3 gorgeous

neonsofa wrote: »
    <3 gorgeous

She has grown so much!

Anyone know were I can buy a cheap saddle?

She is grown so much!

They lose their puppy-ness look so quick yet the clumsy puppy personality stays for a long while, tis very funny! We had a pup years back and she could fit onto the shelf under the coffee table when little, as she grew she could not longer fit but she believed she could and would continually go flying head first into the coffee table. Had to move it in the end!

Beautiful dog Deco :)

Dog here lost about two stone weight today , she got balded, no longer resembles a miniature sheep :o

:D

neonsofa wrote: »
    They lose their puppy-ness look so quick yet the clumsy puppy personality stays for a long while, tis very funny! We had a pup years back and she could fit onto the shelf under the coffee table when little, as she grew she could not longer fit but she believed she could and would continually go flying head first into the coffee table. Had to move it in the end!
    She does that with my car! Getting too big now, she is in the nipping you phase now, I'll beat that out of her soon enough......

Joking, ill just give out to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Hopefully our pirate princess will be out on parole by then.

Might give Love Island a bash this year actually.

I'll keep an eye out for her!

She is lovely and looks happy to be told to sit.
    Deco I'd take the color off her at home but she might just be back from a walk and it looks a tad tight.
    A dog like her id train her with a harness early.

I lost my dog! at home today and turned out she was up on the back of the sofa behind my head. :)
    She one time pushed the loo door open and went in and the door closed behind her and I had to find her. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I lost my dog! at home today and turned out she was up on the back of the sofa behind my head. :)
    She one time pushed the loo door open and went in and the door closed behind her and I had to find her. :)

She’s probably hiding on you because she doesn’t want any more pictures taken :p

Advertisement