Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

New posters. Scary. Dono am I ready for this.

I'm excited for them to meet us all
    tenor.gif?itemid=5491966

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I’ve never watched Love Island either but it’s all I heard about while it was on last year, plus I miss The Thread so I’m determined to give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

plus I miss The Thread

#TILTIL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I was going to give Love Island a go this year but then I heard Danny Dyer's daughter is going into it and if she is anything like her annoying father I just couldn't watch her.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    She instigates everything , and thinks she can get away with acting however she wants!
    Next week's episode looks good ha !

What season are you on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

What season are you on?

The latest one ? Danielle Staub is back in it..

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The latest one ? Danielle Staub is back in it..

I can't believe Theresa is friends with Danielle again. After all the things they did and said about each other in the earlier seasons I'm surprised they are talking again.

I don't like that new one who is in it, Margaret. And I don't know what is up with Siggy this season but she has lost the plot completely. It makes for great viewing though. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I can't believe Theresa is friends with Danielle again. After all the things they did and said about each other in the earlier seasons I'm surprised they are talking again.

I don't like that new one who is in it, Margaret. And I don't know what is up with Siggy this season but she has lost the plot completely. It makes for great viewing though. :D

Danielle is a ticking time bomb , waiting to revert back to her old self I think !!
    And you are so right , Wtf would you become friends with her again ??!!

Siggy is hilarious with her reactions , the cake :D

I like Dolores :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Skips no pants days is all fine and good but hiding from the neighbors while walking my dog has got tricky. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I’m not built for this weather. The humidity kills me. Apparently another week of it too! Ugh be gone, why can’t we have a bit of a breeze AND sunshine!

These hot nights, not even a Harding would put me off to sleep soundly.

• Advertisement

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Skips no pants days is all fine and good but hiding from the neighbors while walking my dog has got tricky. :D

But the walk has never been so smooth right. No friction

I’m not built for this weather. The humidity kills me. Apparently another week of it too! Ugh be gone, why can’t we have a bit of a breeze AND sunshine!

These hot nights, not even a Harding would put me off to sleep soundly.

I feel like I should mention another benefit of no pants days is the humidity is less troubling to those sensitive areas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I love this weather. My mood becomes so much brighter when it's sunny. I genuinely think I have some forms of SAD because my mood dips significantly in the winter. Summer is amazing. Only issue is my hay fever, watery eyes are the bane of my life. And it's supposed to get worse this week, warning on the radio to say it's a really high pollen count so take extra precautions!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

neonsofa wrote: »
    I love this weather. My mood becomes so much brighter when it's sunny. I genuinely think I have some forms of SAD because my mood dips significantly in the winter. Summer is amazing. Only issue is my hay fever, watery eyes are the bane of my life. And it's supposed to get worse this week, warning on the radio to say it's a really high pollen count so take extra precautions!

i'm the same. the weather improves my mood hugely. i wish we could have this weather all year around, winter really depresses me.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I love it too. Summery dresses > winter tights. Although a breeze would be nice. I’m plagued with hay fever too. What do you take for it? I had to get a prescribed nasal spray. Nothing works for me anymore :(

I love it too. Summery dresses > winter tights. Although a breeze would be nice. I’m plagued with hay fever too. What do you take for it? I had to get a prescribed nasal spray. Nothing works for me anymore :(

A liquid one cause kids can take it too, house full of watery eyes and sniffles lol. Can't remember the name but I'll check when I'm home. Possibly zir something. There is an arm band that is supposed to work but I haven't tried it, it's like those sea sickness bands. There is also a vaseline like gel thing that you can put under your nose that is supposed to stop it too. Both of the above I've avoided out of vanity tbh. Kids say neither work but think it's so they don't have to use them.

I've resorted to getting lash extensions or lash lifts and tints in summer so that I can just go without mascara because it's too much hassle with the hay fever. And I use spf religiously and I find if hay fever acts up I end up rubbing the spf into my eye which irritates it more. It's a nightmare. Sunglasses supposed to help too.

i'm the same. the weather improves my mood hugely. i wish we could have this weather all year around, winter really depresses me.

Have you seen those lamps that can be used if you have SAD?

Have you seen those lamps that can be used if you have SAD?

He doesn’t have SAD he has CBBW. Celebrity big brother withdraws. Symptoms are similar. Remedy coming soon.

yeah i don't have sad but my mood is certainly effected by the changes in the weather.

yeah i'm not sure what the story is with bb this year it seems it may be a late start. their announcement of the auditions in the last series said you had to be 18 before a date in july i think. so sounds like it may be an august start.

I hate this muggy weather like today, big evil looking clouds, nothing summery about it. I'd like a nice sunny evening, stick some Sade on the tape deck, roll the windows down and go for a spin. Smooth like

tenor.gif?itemid=9973454

• Advertisement

yeah i don't have sad but my mood is certainly effected by the changes in the weather.

yeah i'm not sure what the story is with bb this year it seems it may be a late start. their announcement of the auditions in the last series said you had to be 18 before a date in july i think. so sounds like it may be an august start.

When we all have love island withdrawals big brother will save the day. Think they didn't wanna compete with love island after the popularity last year.

When we all have love island withdrawals big brother will save the day. Think they didn't wanna compete with love island after the popularity last year.

yeah i think so. love island beat them in the ratings by miles last year. will be interesting to see how bb does this year. the last cbb series was promising but seemed to have lower ratings then previous series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Just gimme a fvckin breeze goddamit

tenor.gif?itemid=5261079

tenor.gif?itemid=7962107

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Spooky weather. It was lovely and sunny and next minute it got dark. It's now thundering & lightning with a massive downpour.

That's it, summer's over :(

tenor.gif?itemid=8232849

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Hows the weather back home?

849388db037f8b289d4106b9f5cf188d.png

windgif.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Happy bank holiday every one!
    Watching Britain’s got talent this eve... god is there nothing creepier than kiddie ballroom dancers
    Looking forward to giving love island a go this year...see ye all Monday

Rfrip wrote: »
    Happy bank holiday every one!
    Watching Britain’s got talent this eve... god is there nothing creepier than kiddie ballroom dancers
    Looking forward to giving love island a go this year...see ye all Monday

Wait until we all rock into the love island thread on Monday

tenor.gif?itemid=7873044

^ one of my favourite movie scenes ever! I <3 him

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

^ one of my favourite movie scenes ever! I <3 him

Oh me too... Adore him on lip sync battle!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

I've missed ye all ... can't wait until BB. Definitely hopping on the Love Island bandwagon this year, tried last year but my heart was with BB. Can't wait to see the takeover on the other thread!!

Advertisement